Our promise

"Therefore, I believe that we should go this way instead of that" I finish my sentence as I bow to my classmate.  Everyone applauds Jihyo's and my idea of presentation. I smile as I went back to my seat, facing the whiteboard.

"Ya... Heading anywhere later?"

"No..."

"Let go out together!"

"Date...huh?"

I blush when Jihyo said "date" I didn't really plan a date but just going out together.

"Sure" she smiles as she packs her things. Lucky that the school bell went off, now we'll be having our time together out. We were heading to the bus stop, walking together.

"Jihyo ah~" we turn as we saw someone with a sweet voice. "Yes?" Jihyo raises her eyebrow as she waits for the latter's response. " the teacher is calling you, did you forget something?" She acts innocent as I grew furious about her acting like there is something going on. Jihyo ran back up as she went to the teacher.

"Sana... What else do you want?"

Sana chuckle, "nothing.." She looks at her polish nails, "looking at both of you together bothers me a lot"

"Well... Who ask you to take a thrash? And definitely, you're jealous" I laugh with an evil way.

"I'm not jealous. Besides, you're not pretty when I am."

I scoff and roll my eyes, " agree that you're pretty but your heart isn't." She's speechless.  I went up to the stairs as I reach her level. I dust off the dust on her shoulder and gripping it, " now back off before I toast you even more or before you get hurt"

I quickly went to the class, finding for Jihyo. Turns out, the Teacher didn't even call her here. It was one excuse to actually separate Jihyo and me.

As we were heading to the bus stop, again. We talk about how we going to spend our day.

"So what do you want to eat later on? My treat!"

"Well, I am...craving for fried chicken-"

Jihyo falls hard on the floor, knowing that someone purposely pushed her. I turn furious as I avert my eyes to the person. The person tried to run away from the place but she failed. I grab onto her back collar as I pull her closer. " well well well... Look at this Rat..." I raise my eyebrow as I look at her. "Do you still not understand? Go to the bar or something to rant to someone instead of hurting us two here. Sigh... What a pathetic Rat" I slightly pushed her aside as I squat down to Jihyo's level.

"Ya... Are you okay? Can you walk?"

"Yes, I can.." She holds onto my shoulder as she tried standing up. "Ahh... It hurts!" She tried to move but it stings.

"Hop onto my back, I'll carry you" she hops on my back. I glare at Sana one last time as I continue carrying Jihyo to the bus. We tap our cards as I put her down to the seat. "Ya...  I thought you would want to whack her up but it turns up no,  any reason? "

"It's useless to whack that person repeatedly as I'm already tired to play her childish game" I sigh as I look down.  " let's go to a pharmacy,  get your wound treated first " we alight the bus.

She rests her head at my shoulder as I carry her to the nearest pharmacy.  We paid the price as we head to a nearby park. 

"Aigoo...  Why are you so fragile" as I dab the cotton onto her wound, I blow.  " I can't do anything since God created me this way" she pouts as she looks at how I treat her wound.

"There we go.. " I smile as I lock my eyes on her. She blushes as she looks away.  I smirk,  " so we eat and head home? " Purposely as her as I know she needs someone to assist her at home. 

"And how am I going to walk around when I'm home?  Crawl? "

"Sure, why not? " I earn a smack on my shoulder.  I groan in pain as I laugh. 

Just as we plan last minute,  we eat and head home.  I piggyback her home as I open the doors for her.  Putting her down on the bed slowly, I laid down too. 

"Ya...  Why are you on my bed"

" just leave me... I'm tired too... " I mumble tiredly. 

We soon drifted to sleep in the same bed not saying any other word. 

To be continued-------

Soooooooo I guess you guys are curious of how I look like 👀
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Soooooooo I guess you guys are curious of how I look like 👀

Sike!!!

Well actually that's me too..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here's the real one okayyy
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Most people say I look chinese

Most people say I look chinese.. 🤷‍♀️ do I?

See ya! Sorry for trolling you guys so much XD