Gone - 2

Jihyo tears up as she looks at me full of regrets and sympathy. " Y-Y/N ah.." She reaches out her hand out, I dodge.

"가라고! (Ga-lago// I said go/you have to go) "I furiously shout as I reach for a chair and throws besides her causing it to be broken. She flinches while I stumble upon that attempt. "가..(Ga..// go..)" I said as I tear up. "가지마.. (Gajima// don't go)" I said softly.

" Y/N!"

"Ya eonni!"

The two couples went straight to my room and tried to stop me from bringing further harm toward Jihyo. " I sacrifice everything for you! Everything! What else should I do for you to realise that I fucking care for you?!" I yell. "W-why. Why should I care for you.." I sob as I mumble. "Eonni calm down.." Chaeng said, make me sigh and look down

Jihyo tears up more as she walks closer to me. Taking the advantage while I was looking down, she hugs me tightly. " 미안해 (mianhae// I'm sorry)" my body weakens as I calm down, the cause from Jihyo's hug. Soon I blacked out from the alcohol effect.

As soon as I drop, they, the three girls carry the heavy me to the bed. Jihyo stayed beside my bed, waiting for me to gain conscious. " Jihyo ah... I think it's best for you to leave her alone for time being" Chaeng advice. Jihyo had no choice but to follow Chaeng's advice. Before Jihyo leaves, she gives a last glance, she sighs.

Few hours have passed, I slowly gain conscious. First thing greeted me was a hangover. I rush to the toilet and vomit out all, flushing it afterwards. I wash my face a few times and look at the mirror, looking at myself. It was a complete mess. It's all puffy again.

What a loser...

I head out of the toilet and to be greeted by a messy room. I tried to recall again but I can't remember yet.

"Shit. What really happen..." I mumble as I leave my room with a grumpy face and head to the kitchen. " Y-Y/N!" They called me altogether. I kept my resting bitch face on show. I pour a drink for myself and drink.

"Eonni are you okay now?"

" what's there to be okay with now?" I said, not looking at Chaeng. " Y/N please calm down" Mina butt in. I ignore as she's innocent, not wanting to suddenly scold my sister's girlfriend. I wash my cup and walk back to my room, a sudden hand grip my wrist. I stop and take a quick glance

" Y/N, let's talk"

I shove her hand away, " there's nothing to talk about" I said coldly. I went back up to my room and see the surroundings, " this is bad" I slowly remember the incident happened yesterday.

She dares herself to come forward and hug..i miss that touch..I...miss you.

I peek out of the room and eavesdrop what they are discussing. " it's all my fault" Jihyo said.

" it's not your fault if you have no feelings for her"

"No..  We promise that we are friends no matter what..  She,  once ask our clique, 'how would you react if one of your friends says they like you?' And I said, 'I would reject them politely and treat them as a friend. As long as they keep their limit' " Jihyo sigh. "And I already keep my distance on her by instinct"

"Look, you don't have to force yourself to love her back. I'm sure she would accept and move on" Mina holds her hand as she tried to calm Jihyo down.

" but how can I not realise that amongst all of my clique, she's the only one who truly cares about me.." She fidgets her finger.

That's right... How could you not realise I'm always there for you..paboya

I close the door as I lean and slide down, causing me to sit on the floor. I brought my knees closer,  hugging and I shed tears again.

What monster has gone out of me? I thought I would still react kindly and patiently like I usually do... Idiot... What an idiot Y/N.

"I'm... Heading off, Y/N" Jihyo shouted politely, I quickly peek out and see her going out made me shed tears.  I went back to my bed, downcast. I bawl my eyes out as soon as my head landed on my pillow.

"Eo-eonni.." Chaeng opens the door as she slowly comes closer to me. She sat beside me and pat me softly, " are you sure you're going to treat her that way? It seems like you have not moved on"

"Ya... It's only been like what? 2-3 days after she rejected me that way,  you think i can treat her coldly all the way?" I sigh on my pillow, "I don't think I could, looking at her already hurt me a lot" i hug my pillow tightly.

Chaeng pat my back softly, " get well soon Eonni.. Try to forget about her and treat her like a normal friend" Chaeng advice.

"I will"