she changed,everything changed

Y/N POV

I dont want to be close..  I dont want myself to automatically fight with Sana although i know we wont talk. I know that she has short temper problem,  so do i but honestly speaking,  she's much worst than me. She would randomly rant or complain to anyone near her about whoever does something that might piss her off.

Thats the problem of her but she didnt know that everyone around her hates her because of her attitude.

So i took my path to part my way from Jihyo and my friends,  being alone,  eating alone,  don't talk much and smile bitterly,  not an authentic smile. " hey Y/N are you okay?  You seem quiet nowaday" Miyeon spoke up. " im fine" i fold my arms and close my eyes. " its been like 4th days that you're quiet" i just kept quiet letting her talk all she wants. " shouldnt you at least explain why you're distanced with them?"

Explain why? why must i?

flash back

i was hanging out together with Jihyo and the rest. Sana was excluded, she wasn't in our group from the day Sana and i fought. (forgive me Sana stan.. im also a Sana stan not just her, im evolving into a ot9 stan. using Sana because i was trying to see who fit the character well)  

there was some things happen to her and her other new friends, so she went to us, no, more specifically to Tzuyu. They went to school together, go home together. It was sudden that she went to our group with no warning. "우와.... 진짜 짜증난다(uwa.... jinjja jjajeungnanda// wow.. this is annoying)" i click my tongue. " isnt she using all of us her?" i talk to myself. Every second without fail, she would talk to everyone with whichever topic that each of them have interest in.

i distance for a little bit to see her actions. it's obvious that she think she wins everyone's heart in our group, the way she walk, the way she thinks she leads the group, the way she make everyone involve in talking with her. basically, she's a attention seeker.

Our lecturer ends his talk and release us to go home, we were busy packing our bag but someone's figure make me groan right away, Sana. " i guess she was waiting for you Tzuyu." i mumble enough only for Tzuyu to hear. we were walking, me and the rest was at the front walking while Tzuyu and Sana is at the back talking about guys. urgh.

our usual goodbye were, short hugs. i was hugging the rest except JIhyo since we are going home together and again, someone tries to fit in. she was acting like stretching but truth is, she wanted me to have heartache looking at her getting to hug Jihyo. 'Ji..jihyo ya..' my eyes widen. soon after we parted our way but Jihyo was weird after the hug. she starting to be quiet around me, she even left me behind.

Right, i was disheartened by her sudden action. we were in the bus, it was almost our stop. i wanted to try if she did really acting weird by acting like as if i was daydreaming. 1..2..3.. she didnt even tap me or something to alert me. i stood up and follow behind her. we didnt go home together, not the same path. we didnt even hug each other for our usual goodbye.

end of flashback

"but again, you should really just go together with them, dont care about whoever made you change" i simply just nod to whatever Miyeon said. i should try.. i guess.. " by the way, Jihyo talk to me, she said that if Y/N talk, tell her" i furrow my eyebrow, " she was just walking around and she could see me talking in a clear view, why does she say that?" "and she said that sorry if she kept quiet, she was just trying to give you space" 

i was really disappointed with Jihyo, " i dont need such space, doesnt mean i kept quiet, you guys too have to be quiet" i sigh. she pat my back, "im sorry if i did pressure you.. just go hang out with them again, maybe things will go better?" she pack her stuff, " i have to go now, i have plans" 

After Miyeon left, i lift up my bag and hung it over my shoulder. I had a quick glance to JIhyo and the rest but none of them notice my presence. i left afterwards. 

To Jihyo

Jihyo ah..  Are you okay?  You seem quiet.. 
Sent at 5.45pm
Read at 6.00pm

From Jihyo

Yes im okay.  Im just tired of everything,  we should be okay for once but everything collapse again and again after i tried to fix. So i thats why i didnt talk.

To Jihyo
But i dont need such space.. I really dont mind being disturbed.  Especially you.
Sent at 6.05pm
Read at 7.20pm

Great..  Now shes gonna see me as a weirdo.. That is so cheesy.

I sigh while i flop on my bed and drift myself to sleep.