Mistake, Mistake!

I thought of showing you guys my adobe fanart of Jihyo but I couldn't find the soft copy of it...  Only had it while it was like 80% done :(

Its really not taken by anyone,  only me!!  Have made Mina's and Hyejeong's(AOA😪) one only

Its really not taken by anyone,  only me!!  Have made Mina's and Hyejeong's(AOA😪) one only. Couldn't continue because too broke for a monthly payment of Adobe Illustrator. 

---

My pace slows down as I try to focus on Jihyo's condition that's under the shelter. She was still shivering as she was stoning.  I walk suspiciously towards her,  fastening my pace. As I kneel down,  she was breathing heavily,  shivering even more badly.  "Jihyo-" my voice shake as I try to get her attention.  She was weak as she falls in my arm.  "JIHYO! " I shake her a little even though I know it's useless. 

As I lift her up in a bridal style, I can feel by her nape that she's burning up. I held her as my right hand is holding onto the umbrella. I run,  not too fast so that I wouldn't trip and fall. I run straight to my house as I was in a hurry to open the door.  I didn't think of going to Jihyo's house as I don't know her passcode of the house. 

As soon as I step in, I rush to my room as I yell,  " Move!  Get out of the way!!" Referring those to the love birds in the house.  I laid her down slowly on my bed as I hurried myself to turn on the heater,  warm enough not to make her shiver anymore. Relieved that we weren't badly drenched, I wouldn't have to change her shirt without her permission. 

I sit by her side as I squeeze the wet towel and place it on her forehead. I could see that her eyes are barely open. "You didn't tell me you'd get sick easily..." I furrow my eyebrow, worried as I caress her cheek. She let out a weak smile.

I pull up the blanket a little bit higher, " is it okay? Do you need a warmer temperature?" I ask as I know that my body couldn't take the 'warm' temperature I set for Jihyo. I'm sweating!! She slowly shook her head, " no... This is already good" I look at her, " MYGOD! Look at how pale my jiggly puff is!!" I cup both of her cheeks. She weakly chuckles.

"Chaeyoung!!" I yell. She came as fast as she could, "what? What happened here?" I shook, " do we still have medication for fever and cold?"

"No"

"Favor please, help me buy the meds" She groans. "Okay fine, you better stay here, with her. If anything happens, I kill you" I throw a threatening stare as I went out of the room and run out of the house.

As soon as I get the meds, I ran back to the house, panting next to her as my hands are shaking. I sat her up, putting a pillow on her back. I open the med cover as I pour the liquid on the measuring spoon. I hover my empty handed hand under the spoon as I feed Jihyo the medication. Afterwards, I gave her mineral water to let the syrup dissolve down to her stomach. I know she can't swallow the pills and she really really dislike the bitter taste of it.

I laid her down after those meds. " this baby really needs a lot of care " I caress her hair, sliding myself down beside her still sweating. "I'm fine alone babe.. You're already sweating a lot."

"No, I'm fine babe.. My baby needs to be accompanied sleep" I kiss her forehead as I rest my forehead on hers.

--

"Hey wake up and bath!! You both acted in Bollywood under the rain yesterday!!" Chaeng barge into my room.  I shot up as soon as I realise I am actually drenched in my own sweat, "oh fk..." I turn as I see Jihyo was deeply asleep. I lift the towel up, putting my palm on her forehead. "That's better" I whisper.

I stood up as I head to the bathroom. Fresh out from the bathroom. "Hey Chaeng? What's for breakfast?"

"Breakfast? What about my love?"

"Ew gross! I will be full from Jihyo's"

"Then ask her then"

"Ya! Be serious"

"No breakfast, secondly, I'm out" she flashes a wide smile as she heads out of the house with her penguin. I sigh as I head to the kitchen, cooking whatever I can think of.

Feet is leading me back to the room, with my hands is occupied with a tray, full of food. " Room service, Miss" I put the tray on the table aside as I sit beside the beauty. "Hey babe, wakey wakey"  She slowly opens her eyes as her eyes adjust to the light shine on her. "Hey... Thanks" She greeted me with a raspy voice.

" after food, take a hot shower okay? Dip yourself in the bathtub if it's a need " I stood up, walking to my wardrobe, picking a dress for her. "Dress is here, towels in the bathroom" I walk out of the room as I head to the balcony without any other word.

---
Edited!!

Found the picture finally!!

Tada!!! Please don't re-upload without my permission:( i mean i allow but do tell me or something