Are you okay?

Y/N POV
"S-sure" i stuttered.

It is insane that she wants to stay over here but what's more insane is that i agree over it. As much As i wanted to... But this madness is too much

Jihyo giggle over a drama that she watch. I stood there, looking at her giggling.

Such a cutey.

"hey" Jihyo turn to the back, to face me. i was startled by her sudden call out. " why are you standing there? can you even see the drama from far?" i rub on my nape by reacting on her words, walking close to her, sitting next to her.

there was one scene where they were being separated due to an accident to the partner, Jihyo cried. i went to my kitchen and take one box of tissue for her. The sudden movement made my heart beat faster than usual, she lay her head on my shoulder and let her tears flow, not remembering it was my shoulder and did not realise that her tears is flowing.

i stoned because of my curiousity hits me that why do my heart beat so fast when Jihyo just lay her head on my shoulder, people say it's not a big deal when it is for me.

Jihyo snort while lifting her head, " ah mian.. i made your shirt wet by my tears" she let out a dry chuckle. i was still stone by her action til she shook my body, " hey are you okay?" i shook my head and look at her, " huh? oh.. yea im okay" "are you sure? you seem to zone out when i talk to you"

i awkwardly smile to her, " yea im okay" "btw dont you cook?" Jihyo asked that made me let out a dry chuckle. "Im not good at cooking.." i rub my nape. Jihyo suddenly cling onto my arm, "then accompany me to the kitchen" Jihyo plead.

I cant possibly deny to her cuteness right? "Urgh fine" she drag me to the kitchen, letting me be lost for a moment, thinking what she will be cooking.

Jihyo suddenly let her hands slide through my waist,putting apron for me, making me blush hard. "Before cooking, u surely must put your apron, if you dont want your shirt to be dirty" Jihyo put her apron on, not realising how red that she made me. "But.. I dont know how to cook..." i whine. "Just help me with cutting ingredients will do" Jihyo smile, "now what do we have here..." Jihyo open the fridge.

"Heol.." Jihyo's jaw dropped."wae..?" i walk towards her. "Theres alot of dish that i could cook! Chickens! Cabbage!" i rub my nape. "Oh?! You even have Jokbal!"

"It was nothing.. Chaeng bought it all.." i awkwardly smile.

Jihyo just kept quiet and continue on what she plan to cook later on. I couldnt stop staring at her because the way she focus on the ingredient and how to cook just like a big sister whom going to take care of you when you are sick.

She asked me to cut some green veggies to make Kimchi, while she is cooking some soupy² type of chicken dish. I believe its Ginseng chicken soup because she put some ginseng in. 

She command me to cut some garlics which i did. The moment i forgot that i cut the garlics, i touch the areas arnd my eyes. "Ah!!" i blink thousand times, watery eyes is visible. "Oh? Did you make the garlic around your eyes?" She make the stove fire lowered , grabbing her apron to make her hand dry.

She came close near to my face and look onto my eyes with a worried eyes. "You shouldnt have wipe where ever it is around your eyes.." Jihyo nag while blowong my eyes, taking a tissue and dap on my eyes softly. "Aigo.. You're like a kid whom needs to be punished" Jihyo smile, "there.. Feeling better?" i nod and smile.

Probably she wouldnt know that a small action by her like blowing my eyes would make my heart beat fast that i almost.. Have no breath. I continue flip-flopping the garlics and pass it to jihyo.

Aroma went up, my soul is dragging me to the soup. Jihyo took a spoonful of the soup, blowing it, making it warm. "Here, try it for me" i didnt hesitate but to taste. "Mm! Really nice!" Jihyo just smile and went to serve the food to the dining table.
.
.
.
.
It was only us, Jihyo and me alone on the dining table, eating her dish. Pretty awkward but i was fully occupied with the taste in my mind. Few minutes ,listening to the room full of Chewing sound, i thank Jihyo for the food while i head back to the kitchen to wash my plates. "Just leave it there! I will wash for you!" Jihyo shouts. "Ooo! If you say so" i replied.

"Hey" Jihyo call me out before i step into my room. "Hmm? Whats wrong?" i turn. "You didnt tell me where im gonna sleep" "o-ouh.. Its this room, beside mine." i smile and push my door open, walking in ,"unless if you want to sleep with me" i mumble.
.
.
.
.
I was full, i laid my body in my bed, hearing no sound of plate being washed. "Y/N!" i shot up by the sudden call out. "Wae??" Jihyo run towards me and lie beside me. "It wouldnt be fun if we sleep alone right?"

~~~~to be continued~~~~
Hellu!! Sry for the very long hiatus... I was super busy with two works and becoming a meet up helper 😢

But heres an update!

Dont forget to vote and comment! U know i would check comments right 😏