I hope

Y/N POV
"Hey" i look at her with a smile. "Im dating someone" my wide smile drops, form a disappointing lips. It feels like my heart shattered in a million pieces that only Jihyo who dare to do this to me . Just hope that i would die or go deaf after listening to the words she said.

She went back to her social media chat and continue chatting with her "love life" with a smile. What she didnt notice was me, a disappointed friend who is hoping that this isnt happening. The others was super happy to hear but i wasnt so i sit aside and do whatever it is to keep myself occupied.

They probably forgot what i confessed yesterday about me not noticing my hearts wants Jihyo and only Jihyo. Jihyo suddenly sat beside me and suddenly held my hand shaking it with happiness and a smile. My heart swell but my mouth wanted to give a smile so i couldnt help but to display a fake smile for her happiness. I look away after a short fake smile that i gave to her and rest my head on the table, avoiding anyone's eye contact.

Jihyo didnt realise the sudden change of my mood and just continue her happy day for the rest of the lesson.
.
.
.
.
I kept quiet the whole journey home with Jihyo, she didnt realise because she was filly occupied with her wonderful chat life. We hug and bid goodbye to each other like the other days.

Through my daydreaming night on the roof top, Chaeng appear "Daydream enough?" She sit beside me. "Huh? Uh.." i startled. "Spill the tea?" Chaeng smile,trying to comfort me. Which she does, i smile bitterly "she.." i sigh before continuing my trailed off sentence, "shes dating with someone.." "that fast?" Chaeng turn to me. " i dont know.. it was so sudden when she just alert us" i look down

Chaeng nudge my elbow, " hey.. dont this tell me something new about you too?" "What do you mean?" I look back at Chaeng. "You like her dont you?" Chaeng wiggle her eyebrows. I rub my nape "from the actions and words tells you and you know i cant lie right?" "Hmm true.. why should you lie either.." Chaeng rest her chin on her palm, "but you know, thats what love is, you would feel heart aching when they do something you didnt want. Yes, i agree that it is selfish because you want them to be own by you and only you. But as much as you love her, dont give up on her and just be her shadow until she realises."

" you mean like a stray cat waiting for adoption? But isnt it going to be long to wait for her?" I frown. "Girl.. be selfish but dont be greedy. Thats how i got Mina, my love life." Chaeng's eyes sparkle, " continue to protect her by all means if you really love her. Let her insult you to make her happy and stuff. Thats how i sacrifices myself to her. Not be a slave but be someone who can protect her and make her happy almost all day" Chaeng smiles and pat my back. I 'hmm' in respond and let half of the night, staring at the stars and moon.

But most of the time im not there, im not physically there.. how can i check up on her if she's going to be okay?

" be sincere, thats how she knows you're always there for her" Chaeng continue. "Well i guess talking to you does help me alot" I hug Chaeng in a way that im grateful to have her. A few minutes of silence observing how the stars twinkle, Chaeng excuse herself to meet Mina.

Taking in night breeze does helps calm my mind if i did empty out my thoughts. I then excuse myself and drive myself to sleep.

I pray and i hope, you realise how much i love you and how stupid i sound that i would rather sacrifice myself for you to be safe and happy.

I pray before my sleep.

to be continue—
Hii sorry for a shorter chapt here but it still continues *wink wink*

Do vote and comment 🙆🏼‍♀️
Stay safe!