D-D

Jihyo POV

I was so nervous out of sudden. "Hey are you okay? " Y/N asked. "Im okay..  Im just nervous... Suddenly.. " Y/N chuckle, "you said you weren't nervous... " "that was few days before! " i exclaim. " Chillax..  Im here.. I will always support you" Y/N smiles and walk away,  continue her work. 

I then continue practicing my song but i repeatedly have some mistake in certain parts "urgh!  Whats wrong with me!! " i breathe in and out dozens of times. "I need to relax..  Right.. "

Things went better afterwards.
~~~~~~~

"Bring a round of applause to the next contestant, Jihyo" the Emcee called me out. 

I was sitting in the middle of the dark stage before i start my performance.  Spotlight slowly starting to turn to dim light.  Slowly all the instrumental players play their instruments and i started singing.

After i finished my performance,  the student helper came to my stage to take away the props that has been used but unfortunately , a few of the student make a mistake by dropping and dragging. 

I went backstage and find for Y/N,  saw her being furious to the other student.  "My feet!  You drop the damn thing on my feet! " she holding onto her feet

"And you!  Why did you drag the props?! "

"Y/N calm down.. " i tried to calm her down. 

"Im sorry"

"Sorry cant do anything"

"Y/N" i call her name firmly. "What?! " she furiously turn to me but soon after her eyes soften. "Calm down will you? " i cross my arm.

Y/N POV

Why did she appear when im being furious on someone and what?  I accidentally scolded her with no reason. "Sorry" i defeatedly said and look down with guilt. 

" hey guys..  Hang in there..  Its going to finish soon" she say with full of energy. I hang my head down all the way because the tone i used to Jihyo was just.. Rude and sudden. I have never done that to her.

~~~~

"Are you guys done? "

" we are finishing in about 1 hour more..  We finish later than you guys.. " i quickly carry things and pack things up. " alright..  I'll wait for you" she sat at the chair,  wait patiently.  " you need bread?  Because we have extras..  More like 2 box of it" (this literally happen..  We had extras..  And i took one whole box of it)

"Yea sure" she took two of them.  "Wait for a while alright?  I'll finish it fast" i ran and continue packing again

----25 minutes later----

" kaja..  We're done" i lift the box up.  "You need my help? " she tried to take the box but i turn my body,  prevent her from taking it.  "No its fine..  Im good"

We were walking side by side.  I was looking down all the way because of what i had never done to her before. My eyelid where shutting down,  i was trying hard to open it. Jihyo notices it, "You okay? You look super tired" she turn to me. "No im good.. Just that i still feel guilty for what i did to you earlier on" she pat my shoulder. "Its fine.. I understand you.  Anyway,  We will be home soon after the long bus ride"

We tap our card and took the spaceable type of seat since i have a box of buns. As soon as i get to sit,  my eyes is shutting down. It feels like im more to half asleep.  I dont know where did my head landed but as soon it landed,  i stop moving around.

~~~~~

My instinct wake me up,  first thing i notice was the place.  'We're not here yet' i thought. Second thing was,  i was leaning onto Jihyo all this while. I sit up and rest a little bit more. I scrunch my nose.  ' i miss her smell' i sigh.

" its okay..  You can lean on me more if you want.. " she spoke up with her eyes closed. "No itsokay..  Im fine" i shyly said.  ' damn Jihyo..  Dont make me be greedy of you' i groan softly.

Just one day..  Wait..

------ to be continued-------
Hi guys!!  Im here again!!  Sorry for the late updates,  as i have alot of problems with my life and..  Sigh..  Yea...

Do you have courage to tell Jihyo how you really feel towards her?