Stop

I walk to school, lazily. Our lesson is at the computer lab, the same thing repeated I rest my head on the computer table.

"Y/N ah... I've already planned a little bit but I can't think more" I took away the paper as I roughly read the plan. I put down the paper as I transfer all that she planned in the document. " is it okay? Do you need me to type it for you?" I ignore as I continue typing.

"Ya... I'm really okay if you want me to type" she insisted, I keep myself calm as I exhale and continue typing. "sorry if I keep myself occupied" Jihyo said as she sighs. I stop typing for a few seconds and continue typing again. Soon, I finished transferring every word that she planned. I revise everything again and fill up more of it with my ideas.

"you can go and have your break once you're done," the Lecturer said before he mke himself busy with his work.

"Done" I mumble as I transfer the document back to my thumb drive, handing it up to the lecturer and head out to the cafeteria. Jihyo still wouldn't give up as she follows behind me.

"What? What do you want?"

"What? I'm not following you... I'm just heading to the cafeteria too, I'm hungry."

"Tch. Liar"

"So what do you want to eat? My treat"

I ignore as we continue walking to the cafeteria. I order my food as I took out my money. "Here" Jihyo paid to the cashier. I sigh as I walk away, uninterested with her method. "같이 가시죠 (gachi gasijyo// let's go together )" Jihyo whine as she collects the food.

"왜? 왜?? 또 왜?? (Wae? Wae? Tto wae? // why? Why? Again, why??) "I ask in an annoyed tone. " can we at least have a talk, a proper talk? " She frowns as she put down the food at the nearest table. "Spill" I cross my arm.

"Y/N please don't distance yourself"

"Why should I listen to you? "

"Everybody is asking me, and it's annoying"

I scoff, " because of that? " I cross my arm, "if it's because of that, you can settle it yourself, right? " I tried walking away but Jihyo holds my hand, firmly. I blush and stone on the spot. "Please... "

"I miss you"

"F-for real? " I stutter

"I really miss us being close, I feel different when you distance yourself. Everybody is busy entertaining their love. Everybody seems to left me out" Jihyo slightly squeeze my hand. I took a few steps back, making myself near to Jihyo. I smile, "eat"

"What? "

"Eat, you bought the food" I walk away as I went to the school's convenient store. "But I- I bought it for you" she chases after me. "Ya!! Go back!! You're wasting the food!! " I turn her around as I continue walking to the convenient store. I quickly went in as I buy myself a drink and for Jihyo, I run back to the cafeteria.

Found her, sulking on a table with a pouting face while eating the food. " here" I put her favourite drink in front of her. "이거 먹을래? (Igeo meog-eul-lae// do you want to eat this?)" "아니, 나 다이어트 중이야 (ani, na da-i-eoteu jung-i-ya// no, I'm on diet) "

Jihyo laughs, "pfft... Stop lying, you never done diet before" I chuckle. "There's something at the side of your lips" she stares at it. I left my mouth hangs open as I look at her confused, I knew that I have not eaten since morning until now. She took the opportunity to stuff my favourite food in my mouth. "Chew" Jihyo chuckle. I just follow her order as I smile.

And just like that Jihyo win my heart to stay with her but as soon as I stayed together with her, I caught myself looking at Jihyo's lips.

"Jihyo"

"Hmm? "

"Could you do me a favour? " I grab onto my bag strap and clenched. Jihyo raises her eyebrow as she looks at me. "Stay still" I walk closer to her.

I'm sorry Jihyo, I might be greedy and you might hate me for this.

I lean closer as my lips touch hers. Her eyes widen, she did not do anything. I pull back, " sorry " she still stone. "Jihyo? " I snap my finger. Her eyes change to a furious one. "Ya" Her tone changes to scary one. I tuck my neck in as I was scared.

"That was my first kiss! You stole my first kiss!!! " she yells as she stood up, getting ready to kick me. I follow her as I stood up and ran away from her.

"야!! 둘아와!! (Ya!! Dul-a-wa!! //ya !! Come back!!) "

" sorry I can't help myself!! " I yell as I keep running as if it was 2.4 run.

Soon, she stops running as she pant. I walk closer to her. She stands straight looking at me,  distracting me to look at her eyes. Her hand crawl up to my collar, she pulls me closer,  our nose touches. 

Her hot breath touches my skin. Our eyes locked to each other.

Jihyo, I still like you. It's impossible not to unlike you. You're the first and the last person who gets my attention. Therefore, I protect you with my all.