obsession

As much as i love to do fanfics,  i do love to read fanfics..  Currently my eyes is on TW_JY01, fanfic named " My personal guard" . Its funny and weird at first,  i mean i have not read all but I'm still reading it. XD

No one POV
The result is not out yet,  Jihyo had been unease about it. "Damn Jihyo..  That song cover was nice,  so do your voice! " Jeongyeon said as the others agreed and nods. " she would definitely been choosen" Y/N smile with confident. " i hope so.. "

"Hey!  Get changed,  we're having P. E in 6 minutes" their class vice president shouts as she run to the toilet.

~~

They were preparing for our P.E test,  which includes 2.4 run , push up, pull up and some other exercise. Perspiration, tiredness all filled to the top of their energy.  " ahhhhh!!!  This is tiring!! " Y/N complains.  Y/N was just infront of Jihyo,  doing push up.  With Y/N eagle eyes,  she notice that Jihyo's Shirt was a bit loose at the collar although it is her size.  The moment she pushes herself up,  the collar reveals her body.  Her cleavage.

Y/N knew her hormones is shaking. Mouth drop. Y/N focuses on reality and look somewhere else to not be distracted to Jihyo's .. Body. 'Damn Y/N!  Focus on yourself!  Get a grip!' Y/N internally shouted at herself. ' now I'm going to see her with that Bra colour of hers the rest of the day' Y/N groan.

~~~
Y/N POV
We finished school and the weather was.... Killing the mood,  raining!!  My favourite weather but unfortunately,  our houses don't have shelters.  I took out my jacket and cover her,  only her. I walk her home,  making sure she step into the house before i take away my jacket from her.

"Hey Jihyo?" I wipe the raindrop on my jacket away.  She hummed to my call. " i hope you wouldn't distance away from me one day" i smile bitterly,  still nervous to confess. " i wont,  we're friends right?  We are both loyal together" she smile. 'Friends..  Right.. '

I smile bitterly and took a step back,  not covering my head.  "Take care on the way home..  Make sure you bath when you reach home" she waves.  I wave back and let myself drench. I ran away after a few minutes of making myself drench.

Soon after,  i reach home. "Brr!  That was cold.. " i run upstairs,  closing the door and someone slide in my room.  " where did you go? " i startled,  turn to the person.  " i was suppose to ask you that.. Where the hell did you go that few whole day???? " i groan and took off my first layer of shirt. " slumber party at Mina's-"

"Thats not even a slumber party"

"Ok fine..  I stayed at her house"

"Are you sure you only stay at her house , Chaeng ah? " i smirk and walk to the bathroom.  " I did not do whatever you imagined! " she yell and walk away.

~~~~

Sigh..  School,  another day to see Sana to hang around with my Ex. Brat. " how can she live her life like this and dont feel apologetic towards me? " i click my tongue, looking away.  " why are you talking to yourself? " Miyeon talked to me

Miyeonshes one of my classmate but sadly im not that close to her.  Shes a good student,  good friend but i dont know why we arent that close.

"Nothing.. " i fold my arm and walk to dont know where my leg is heading. " are you actually frustrated about Sana? " she "bug" me again. "YES DEFINITELY! " I accidentally yell at her. She took a step back.  "Sorry..  I didnt mean that"

"Ignore about it,  time will help you" she leans onto the wall. "How??  You say it as if its easy,  you have not experience it before" i groan. "Just dont think so much..  Empty your mind like how you usually do" she smile and walk off. "How.. " i mumble to myself.

I turn myself back to my classmate.  Was about to step into the class with a smile but it was soon faded.  Sana. She was with my friends, talking to them happily and.. They talk to her normally. Anxiety,  jealousy,  betrayal is all around me. I step in the class and went to my seat with hesitant.

-----to be continued----

So how?  What would you do with this situation? Feel free to comment down,  i would definitely read ^_^

And sorry if this chapt is shorter than i normally do :(

Anyway i would be away from writing since i have phase test aka exam coming up tomorrow and the follow week after tomorrow..  Sigh..  Its going to be hard :'(

See ya guys!!