Trainee

Hi guys, sorry for not updating for so long, been busy working and planning for Korean class fees and I'm gonna learn on the upcoming 20th Aug.. So... 13th, there's Twicelight happen in SG, I'm really really sad Mina's not here with them but health is more important. AND!!!  IM SUPER PISSED THAT THE TALLER PEOPLE SO KIASU(means everything they want to go first,  this is Singaporean slang or Singlish) so I had fun for first few of the concert... I'm advising yall who isn't that tall,  don't take the standing pen UNLESS your Queue is the front one!!
I miss Mina :'(
------

"Y/N ah... " I heard her calling me weakly. I was about to turn but she came nearer and back hug me. "Jihyo ah"

"Ne"

"What if I don't succeed to debut together with you? " Jihyo let go of the hug, turn me around. She frowns as she cups my face, "don't say that... You will definitely debut, babe please" she leans her forehead onto mine. "I'm... I'm just not confident"

"Hey listen, be yourself, be the cheerful you. If you lead your life to someone who is not confident to face the world, you will be stuck there forever" Jihyo give a peck on my lips. I 'hmm' as a reply while looking down afterward.

"Do you really need a mood boost?"

"What is that?"

She didn't reply but to give a different vibe as she exhales a hot breath. No more sad or gloomy atmosphere. Her hands slide up on my chest as she slides it across my shoulder and wraps it around my nape. She caught my attention as she smiles widely. Slowly her smile changes to a smirk.

She leans in slowly as she aims for my lips. She continues the kiss as she changes her hand position, resting it both on my chest. I took both of her hands and let it rest on my shoulder. Slowly I travel one of my hand on her cheeks and the other one on her waist as I deepen the kiss.

As we were passionately kissing, she moves her hands once more. She parks it on both of my back pockets as she slightly squeezes, making me jerk and clash my body on her. A soft moan came out of her, making one of my brain wire haywires. She pushes me to the wall, pinning me. She pulls away from the kiss as she kisses my cheeks down to my jawline and down to my neck. She kept squeezing my butt as she giving me tons of hickeys on my neck. I bite my lips as I try to endure her soft kisses on my neck.

She loosens her grip on my butt and pulls away. Smirking. "That's my baby girl. Don't think negatively, you will surely debut, maybe not together but at least you will get to debut one day" she winks as she spanks one of my butts. I jolt as my eyes widen at her action. “ya~!!" I whine as I chase after her. 

-----------

"You guys will be in 4 groups. Get yourself ready before the chit chat or you may want to call it an interview. It will be different companies, you can ask them how the training will go, hours of training and etc" The lecturer said as he smiles. "Any questions?" He questions us before he releases us for lunch.

" oh one more, if you feel like you're unsure if the company is suitable for you, don't be afraid to ask. You guys can go for lunch now" He added as he walks off.

"So what company you plan to join?"Chaeng came up as she questions me. "Jyp, starship or mbk" I fidget. "Oh... That is one hard company"

"What? Why?"

"I mean JYP ent is actually a good company, they have good strategies to promote your group but if I'm not wrong, the training is difficult," Chaeng mumbles as she looks down." Hey, I have a strong feeling that you guys would be able to join JYP while I don't have any feeling of getting to JYP"

"Eonnie ah...  You will get in eventually, I mean if you're thinking that you won't be in,  ask yourself,  why are you here? "

Just a few words brighten me up and keep motivated.  I lift up my face as I look at her.  " right.. Thanks for brightening up my mood" I smile to Chaeng,  giving a hug. "Wow...  This is the first time you're giving me a hug" I chuckle.

"Chaeng ah~" both Chaeng and I turn to the person. "I'm coming, baby" Chaeng hang her bag over her shoulder as she hurries herself to carry the books. 

"Bye Eonni,  see you later...maybe" she winks as she walks away. Soon, I pack my stuff and walk off. Jihyo isn't around today. I check my phone,

I pout when I found out Jihyo didn't text or call the whole day

I pout when I found out Jihyo didn't text or call the whole day.  I walk to the bus and board the bus. 

You have one message

I unlock my phone and my eyes brighten up.

Babe,  are you going home with someone????
8.46pm

I raise my eyebrow as I look the empty seat beside me.

Aniya...  I'm alone right now...
8.48pm

Then who is beside you?
8.49pm

I swear no one is beside me, babe
8.50pm

것지말
8.50pm

I put down my phone and left my mouth hang open. I look at the empty seat beside me again

Are you telling me she can see ghost now??  Or am I the ghost now?

While my mind is still puzzled, I felt someone tap on my left shoulder.  I turn, the person who tapped my shoulder didn't give me time to see who is it and kiss me.  I was frozen on my seat.