My life story

Y/N POV
————

It was totally a boring day. Same things cycle out, no new guy, none of the guy seem interesting although they are good looking, i do have a crush on someone but he doesnt seem a social person..but tomorrow is my graduation day!! So i can see new guys that are good looking too in a new school of University!!

-next day-

Thank god i got most A's for my result.. well.. since im interested in Music, i should sign up now shouldn't i?

"Chaeng ah.." i close my laptop , looking for Chaeng. She popped out " ne"

"Have you decide what course you are taking for University?"

"Im deciding to take Music course though... what about you Eonni?" She play with her necklace. "Same!" "Yea man!" Chaeng hi five me that we decide to go for the same class.

~~~~~~~
Its night.. we always will go to the roof top and see the sky. Suddenly Chaeng start a conversation, "so .. what about him? Aren't you afraid if you were enrolled in the same Uni?"

"I just dont know.. i dont want to be in the same school as he is too.."

"But he did say to you that he is attach right?" Chaeng turn to me." Yea" i played with my fingers "and he still messaging you comfortably after breaking up with you?"

I turn my head to Chaeng," you see, Eonni still love him but then.. it breaks my heart hearing that he is attach with a girl who is far older than him." "You should move on.."

"I cant-" Chaeng stood up,"you cant just stay for him while he is 'happy' with another girl am i right?" Chaeng left me behind.

Did she just.. is she mad at me?

Ok.. i guess.. its a new school, new life. I have to really move on and try to avoid his text.

-When it was the first class lesson-

It was so fast that Chaeng n i are friends to other classmates tho.. and we are already a clique . Tzuyu, Sana, Jeongyeon, Nayeon. Usual stuff we did was eat, talk some stuff about people and went to our class again.

It was the second break, i feel too thirsty that i went to the Cafe 2 without them.I saw him, my ex, I fastened up my pace of walking, buying my drink. Its good that he didnt realise i was there too.

I really dont want him to realise that im in this Uni too so i run all the way to my class.

"Why did you run?"
"I saw him, eating with his friends at Cafe 2"
" who is 'him' " Jeongyeon sat down
"Her Ex" Chaeng open up a book
"Jinjja? Wah daebak!" Tzuyu grin
"I just hope he wont ask some things from me" i sweat

Time went by, the five of us chat the night out in the class group chat

'Tomorrow there will be a new student. She took a late intake but then she manage to join us'

Did our Teacher just said that theres a new students coming in? Wow..

Hi guys!!! I hope yall are ok with this new Reader X Jihyo fanfic! Im new to do a Reader X (your artist) type of fanfic. So.. if its too bored, do comment... if its ok, do vote...dont worry! Next chapter there will be Jihyo in