Why

I close my eyes real tight. Jihyo tilts her head as she closes the gap between us. Her breath is getting closer. "Ya... Do you have a death wish?" I let my eyes wide open as she pulls my ears.

"Ahhhhh!! Jihyo- Jihyo! It's painful!"

"Not as painful as how you stole my kiss!"

"Ji-Jihyo! Please. Stop" I beg. She let go of my ears as she stands on the spot. I rub my ears as I tilt on my right to see her face. She was shaking. "Jihyo? Are you crying?" she shakes even harder as she squats down.

"Y-ya... Are you actually crying?" I squat beside her as I pat her back softly. She hides her face as she continues sobbing and shaking. I felt guilty all of a sudden. "Ya... Stop crying" I rub her back. I pull her arm up as I tried to make her stand, she wouldn't want to walk. I sigh as I bend down in front of her, putting her arm across my shoulder and lift her up.

She hid her face at the crook of my neck. Her hot breath touches my skin once again but I made myself focus on Jihyo crying.

"Please... Stop crying.." I said in a panic tone as my leg leads me to a nearby bench outside the toilet. I let her down as I went to the toilet, taking as many tissues as I can. I wipe her tears away slowly as I look into her eyes.

Jihyo POV
Remembering how Y/N kisses me... Makes my heart go wild. I don't know like it is a mixture of anger, sadness and... Happy? I shed tears when I stop chasing after Y/N.

It was a fun time with her, I don't feel lonely anymore. I felt occupied, with Y/N's love towards me. I really appreciate Y/N into my life despite her kissing me without my permission.

 I really appreciate Y/N into my life despite her kissing me without my permission

(A/n ohohohohohohoho imagine Jihyo really did this in front of you... Skdkbsksms I would straight away flip and do my random gesture in front of her, a sign that I'm furious about her cute action sjdbksams just. Kiut. )

I slowly calm down. I also notice the place Y/N brought me to, has no student around. I look at the sky, the sun is setting. I avert my eyes on Y/N. Her eyes were shining while it was fully occupied with concern. I exhale as I lean close to her, gripping onto my skirt. " I must return what you did to me right?"

"Wha-"

I straight away hush her with my own lips. I don't know why but it was longer than Y/N did to me and I don't know why but I was enjoying it. My furrow eyebrow slowly relaxes as I close my eyes, feeling the taste of how love is.

I pull away, looking at Y/N. We were both blushing. We automatically look at the opposite side as we fan ourself. "W-we need to go home" I stand up as I fidget, waiting for her response. "Well... Y-yea.." I walk ahead of her as she follows behind me. I look down as I smile upon the scene I made just now. 

We went to the bus stop as we wait for the bus. It was crowded as its already 7.40pm.  We were definitely able to fit in despite the crowded bus making us squeeze a lot. I shift in as Y/N squeeze in along. I had no space to move as I was already facing Y/N. The bus was shaky that I have no choice but to fall onto Y/N again and again.

Since there wasn't any hand grip to hold on, I hold onto Y/N's arm as we being squeezed even more. I blush at the sudden close contact. At this point in time, I can hear, her heartbeat go wild.

"Y/N"

"N-ne"

"Relax... I can definitely hear your heartbeat"

" w-what?" She looks down on me as she held her breath. "breath Y/N breathe." "O-oh" she nervously said as she continues breathing. As we reach our bus stop, we alight and we part our ways not hugging each other. I ran to my house, closing the door behind me as I lean on it.

" Do I have feelings for you, Y/N?"

To be continued
Yo yo yo!!!!  Ive been super active with this fanfic and i dont know why either 😂

Anyway, yall curious of how i look like? 👀 face reveal? 🤣

Theres sad and good news with this fanfic,

Good news,this is one of the fanfic that has alot of chapters and its the second high readers than ny other fanfic 🥂

Sad news,  this fanfic going to end quite soon 😬

See ya!