Unforgettable

No one POV
Y/N.  Shes just too secretive that even a snake couldnt do it.  She thought everything would be alright by keeping everything to herself.  Loving someone in silent isnt easy,  you have to act nothing happen so that the fear you hold on wouldnt be in reality. She kept on acting that it feels like its normal for her to but it isnt,  it was too weird for Jihyo.

"You know..  She's weird..  I dont understand her at all."

" but she was always by your side"

"I agree about that..  But dont you find her actions abit too...  Weird? "

"What do you mean? "

" its hard to explain babe,  you really need to observe her actions by yourself" Jihyo stood up and walk away for her next plan. Which is work. Her mind was only about Y/N,  nothing else.  "Hello? " Jihyo shook her head,  " im sorry sir,  could you repeat what you ordered? " .

"im actually paying for my food..  Not ordering... "

" im sorry,  if that so,  which table were you at? "

" 10, table 10"

"That would be 160 Thousand
Won" The customer then took out his card and pay with it. Afterwards Jihyo bowed and thank the customer.

----

"Where did your mind go? " The boss throws the clipboard of Inventory stock on the table. Jihyo couldnt utter a word since she was being scolded.  " Do you know that this would bring our reputation down if the complains is alot? " Jihyo bows,  "im sorry" " do that again and you do overtime. " The boss walk off. 

Jihyo massage her temporal,  sighing and sit on the chair. " what should i do ?"

--------

Jihyo went to school without any mood to study or do project work. Y/N knows that she needed space therefore she give Jihyo some space to let herself calm. However,  whatever Y/N plan wasnt what she expect.  Jeongyeon went to Jihyo,  asking her whats wrong.

Y/N just observe from far,  seeing that Jihyo just being opened to Jeongyeon although her mood wasnt there. Y/N sigh and let it slide,  it wasnt a big deal for people but Y/N felt that it was.  Y/N feels jealous and useless. While they were talking,  Jeongyeon had a quick glance at Y/N which grew suspicion for Y/N. 

They talk,  Jihyo wanted more space.  "What happen to Jihyo? " Y/N ask Jeongyeon. "Well..  She dont talk about it much but she did mention your name..  " Jeongyeon sit down.  "Mention about me?  About what? " Y/N emphasize the word. " the thing which disturb her thoughts was about you" "wha-what?  What did i do? " Jeongyeon just lifted her shoulder,  showing "i dont know" and shrugs. 

--------

Y/N was packing her bag while waiting for Jihyo. She was still talking to Jeongyeon , probably the same topic that they touched earlier on. Y/N care less and acted like she doesnt know about it.

Jihyo then hung her bag on her shoulder,  walking towards Y/N. " kaja" Y/N smile and walk off first. 

We were walking, near to the bus stop. " your singing Competition is getting nearer,  arent you going to practice more? " Y/N broke the silent. " what about you? " Jihyo strikes the question back.  "I am not even selected for the competition so yea..  I could only support you" Y/N smile Sheepishly,  facing the ground.  Jihyo only nod and continue walking.

Y/N stop walking and turn to Jihyo as she remember something.  "But i'll see you when you have the competition.  All the 3 days" Jihyo followed, stop walking, " what do you mean?" Y/N walk to Jihyo and pat her shoulder, " im going to be a student helper, like setting up necessary things etc"

Y/N continue walking and leave Jihyo behind. "And that when you should know" Y/N talk to herself.

-----------
Hiiii

Im extremely sorry for the super slow and long update. Its hard for me to update since im actually already in college life and i have more things coming up to focus on..

Besides, this chapt is short since its going to end quite soon :) im not good at doing super long Fanfic.. I will slowly find it abit boring (no offend)

Anywayyyssss see ya guys!!