D-3

Y/N POV
The student helper,  including me,  went to the place and set up the necessary things to be brought.  It was a some sort of place almost like a bar but its not,  pretty big but not as big as the Dome tour place in Japan (international hands up!!  Im crying because they did the Dome tour nicely :') im screaming because they are doing world tour in Singapore too!!!  The third concert :') im happy)

We ran through some things, double check things if they are working just fine. We went backstage and check things like how it suppose to be,  putting some breads, plain water etc. 

We were running around,  setting up things. Soon after,  the selected students who were suppose to perform come and started to set up,  queueing in order. Jihyo went second last. I was keeping myself busy before Jihyo's turn.

Student helpers were running around with props and when it was Jihyo's turn,  we had to carry some heavy stuff for her stage. Definitely we were groaning for the weight but for her,  i would do anything. Suddenly her song begins the moment we leave the prop down. The stage was pitch black but only a spotlight was flashing on her.

(This is the best audio i could find and i really love her cover for this song. This is her melody project if anybody ask :) )

I stop on track,  in the middle of the pitch black stage,  focusing on her. My jaw drop, my ears was only focus on her voice. " 세상에..(sesange// what in the world/ oh my gosh) ". Every pain or tiredness was being erase after listening to her singing.

After she finished,  the stage become bright again.  " YA Y/N!! " The teacher in charge shout after realising i was there, " how can you ruin someone's stage by standing there??!! " The teacher pull me. 

Jihyo turn with a confused face, looking at me being drag out.

~~~~~~~

We finish our day,  pack and stuff.  School being so cheap that they only rent one big bus. I took a middle sit and sit near to the window so that i could rest my head on the glass.

I couldnt wait anymore so i close my eyes as soon as i settle down. Someone tap me but i didnt bother to open my eyes,  " lets talk tomorrow,  im tired.. " Soon after i fall asleep.

~~~~~~~

" Hey Jihyo, 

the truth is..

I like you"

" Y/N"

"Yes? "

" Im sorry but i dont have feelings for you. 

Im straight! "

I jumped from my seat,  awaken by the thunder sound.

Oh no.. My confidence is gone

" are you awake now?  I was about to wake you up" We get down the bus as soon as i wake up. Jihyo suddenly search something in her bag since it was raining heavily.  " oh dear..  I did not bring my umbrella along and its raining heavily" "i only have one small umbrella.. Only can fit one person " i took out my foldable umbrella.

"What about you? " i smile sleepily, " im fine just go to the subway first, i'll just run to the subway" "are you sure?  What if you get sick? " Jihyo frown.  "Dont worry about me" i started running to the subway and wipe all the rain awy from my shirt. Follow up Jihyo run to the subway. "careful dont fall! "I warn her.

We were fine until we are in the train.  "Achu!" I sniff.  "Achuu! " i sniff again.  "You see!  You catch cold! " Jihyo scolded me for being irresponsible on myself.  We got off the Gangnam station,  walking down to the sheltered place,  heading the pharmacy.  She bought the medicine for me and a umbrella that is much better than mine.  "Here,  come close to me" She opens the umbrella and pull me close.

"You better bath when you got home! " she hiss. Our legs only leads to her house first,  dont know why.  "Ah.   Before you go home or before i forget"  she stop walking and turn to me. 

"Am i that attractive to you?  When i sing just now? " i gulp to her first question. I interrupt my train thoughts and push her to her door, " tell you after you finish your competition. "

"Tell me now" she whine.

No!  I shouldnt lose to her aegyo!!

"Still a no..  You will be distracted if i tell you" i shook my head.  " whats the different if its still going to distract me even after the competition?"

I sigh

"Fine,  i will tell you"

I took a few step closer to her

" the truth is..

You aren't attractive."