D-2

Halooo i would like to thank everyone who gave me some notification, which for me an reminder to update.  Especially TBNate because my notification always sounded as "Knock knock"
Anyway,  sorry for the late update,  i was tryna think of the plot

Jihyo POV

I woke up with quietness at my house, heading to the living room where Y/N slept but she's not there. I check my phone, hoping Y/N would text but nope

To Y/N👭:
You out already?
10.38

Seen

Why isnt she replying me? Usually she would reply as soon as possible like flash...  Sigh..  I head to my kitchen,  saw breakfast on the table. 

Hey,  i made breakfast specially for you. Have your breakfast before heading out.

I unconsciously smile, glad that Y/N being a chef for my days. I was about to eat my breakfast that Y/N made for me ,suddenly my phone chime. 

From Y/N👭:
Hey,  sorry for the late reply..

Yes i'm already out since 9am earlier just now. Having breakfast already?
11.00

To Y/N 👭:
Oh i see.. 

Yes yes im having my breakfast,  thank you for that 💓💕
11.01
Seen
Last seen at 11.01

I sigh..

She must be busy then..
~~~~~~

I reach to the place and started to warm up my voice, practicing the song again.

Suddenly somebody come into my room. "You're perfect, dont worry about it" Y/N said, putting some bread and water in my room. " thank you.." I blush. She then sit down, " so are you nervous?"

"Well i am not.."

"Wish you good luck then.. I'll get going then.. Bye~" she close the door and continue her work.

~~~~~~
"Good job everyone!! Have some rest and see you guys tomorrow " the Teacher in charge said.

I then look for Y/N first thing first. " hey Y/N" i tap on her. She turn with a full sweat body, head to toe even her hair is a little bit wet. She wipe it away, "yea?"

D-damn shes hot..

She look at me confusingly, " Hey Jihyo?"

"Y-yea?"

" why are you looking at me like that? Are you okay..?"

"Y-yes im okay.."

"So you were saying?"

"O? O-oh.. So is Chaeng home?"

"Why? Are you missing me already?" She drink her water. "N-no!" I blush. "Well.. I think shes still with Penguin..she still have not reply me" She shrug. " so it means you're staying at my house again?" I half excitedly said. " i guess so..  Sorry if im a burden to you"

Not at all,  in fact im happy

"I..  Didnt say that either.. " i mumble.  "And...  There will be another Chef day for you " she smile widely. "What will you cook once we're home? "I question her. "I..  Don't know..  Samgyetang(chicken dish) or maybe Bulgogi(beef dish)..  I dont know.. " she look frustrated.  "Samgyetang then..  Im craving for chickens"

She look at me,  "if you say so.. " "but i think we need to go grocery shopping..  I dont think we have certain ingredients" i added. "Sure..  But i need to bath first,  im all sweaty!  Gosh.. " she fan herself.

~~~~~~~~

We head to my house first,  getting cleaned and after that we head to the mart. 

" lets see.. Chickens.. Should we buy the big chickens or small ones but alot of it?" She rest her arms on the trolley.  "Big chickens!" I hop. 

Chicken is one of my food obsession!!

"Alright..  Checked. Now..  Ginseng..." We walk all around and finally found a last piece Ginseng. "Hm..  All is done.. Anything else you want to buy? Like a drink or something"

"So--"

"No Soju please"

She totally forgot that my fridge still have Soju.. Tsk tsk tsk..

"How old are you?" Y/N keep on pushing the trolley.  "19 (any age..  International or Korean age,  up to you readers) "

"mental age i mean"

"What?"

"Nothing..  Nevermind.. "I smile and walk to the cashier,  " more like 91, Y/N" i mumble.  "Did you say something?  I heard my name" she put all the ingredient on the counter. "No no..  I was saying i cant wait for Chef Y/N to cook" i smile sweetly to her so that she wont have any suspicion on me.

She paid for the groceries and carry it all,  not wanting me to carry.

~~~~~~~~~

"Ah..  My hand hurts..  Now its numb" she stretch her hands.  " i told you to give some to me..." "No.  Chef must let the customer feel satisfied" she shoot back. "If you say.. " i scratch my head.

"So do you need help? "

"Nah it's fine.. You should have a sit first..  Wait for the food" she continue digging out the ingredient.

After watching a few scenes of a kdrama,  she called me out "food's ready!! " she stir a little more and lift the pot on top if the table,  putting a news paper below of it. I took spoonful of the soup and taste it" dang..  This is good"

"You're the first one to try"

"Chaeyoung have not taste your cooking before? "

"Shes almost everytime busy and almost everytime out so.. "

"I must be lucky..  A friend.. I mean a good friend of mine is a good cooker... " i smile but she..  Somehow frowning..?  "Why?  Is there something wrong? "

"Nothing..  Nothing wrong..  Continue eating" she smile and dig in the food quietly.

Shes weird..  You're weird Y/N each and everyday you are..