Gone

I didn't get to sleep the whole night. My eyes were beyond worst. Puffy, red, swollen. All those you could list down that describes, worst. I look down as I head to the theory class. I went into the class like as if I have no soul. I look pale and weak beside the puffiness of my eyes. I drag my feet to the last row of the table and sit there, opens the book although I have no intention to study. I rest my head on the book as I was trying to avoiding seeing Jihyo.

The lecturer began his class while I am still resting my head on the table. My mind was overtaken by a song and I sing repeatedly on that song

(Just imagine you sing the whole song, again and again, like as if you were really down)

The class suddenly become quiet but to be filled with my raspy voice, singing to the song. I didn't know that my voice was that loud for everyone to hear.

"Baby, I'm missing you

Missing you

너 말고는 아무도 필요 없어

Baby, I'm missing you

Missing you

날 버려두고 baby

대체 너 어디 갔니"

Jihyo coincidentally sat the table beside me without me realizing. When I sang, she heard the whole song that I sang. " Y/N?" The lecturer called me out. I stop singing as I realise he called me out. " are you that excited that you sang for everyone to hear?" He teases. Half of the class who didn't know what happen to Jihyo and I, laugh to the lecturer's joke while the other half just look at me with sympathy.

"선생님? 그녀를 방해하지말고 니가 말하던(Seonsaengnim? Geunyeoreul banghae-hajimalgo niga malhadeon//Teacher? Do not disturb her and continue what you were saying)" Miyeon spoke out, knowing that I really don't like when the attention is on me. " thanks Miyeon" I sniff.

~~~~~
It was lunch time and everyone was heading to the cafeteria, grabbing their food. My legs didn't lead me to the cafeteria, instead, I went to the studio room. I sit lifelessly in the cold dark corner as I close my eyes and drift to sleep.

On the other hand, Jihyo felt guilty and puzzled to the song I sang earlier. She gets to see my condition by glance but not totally. " is she down that bad?" Her voice shakes. " Jihyo ah!" Jihyo turns to the owner of the voice. " Hey what happen to you and Y/N?" Cheng interrogates Jihyo as she is worried for me. " it just happens that way" Jihyo answered half-heartedly "What?" Chaeng scoff, " it just happens that way??" Chaeng folds her arms. " what? Why? " Jihyo frightened a bit, took a few steps back.

Cheng sigh, looking down before looking at Jihyo, " hey, I'm her sister, be thankful that she cares for you more than she cares for me. Now, what are you going to do? She has not eaten since yesterday.. For now, I'm not sure if she is eating or not"

Chaeng mumble, " that brat sister only cares for you but she only gave a slap on my face.. Aish" Chaeng sigh

Jihyo furrow her eyebrow, " what? Did you say something just now?"

Chaeng fake her smile and look at Jihyo, " what is it? Did I say something? No.. Not at all... I didn't say anything" her sentence make Jihyo tilt her head in confusion. "Anyway, I will head to the studio now, see you later" Chaeng then walk to the studio and sat somewhere that is not near me.

~~~~~

" so are you guys nervous about your performance next week?"

" ne"

" don't be, just give your all to the audience, don't think about all the eyes that have the attention to you" The Lecturer gave his advice and smile, " that's for all, you can go home now"He stood up and walk off.

Nobody now sees my current condition, pale, weak, lifeless. My legs are barely awake due to the energy left in me. I walk past everyone and head home afterwards.

Jihyo saw me walk past her, she saw the bandage on my arm. Jihyo approach Chaeng, " ya Chaeng ah... What else happens to Y/N? What's with the bandage on her hand?" Chaeng sigh, " let's talk outside, without our classmate" Chaeng walk somewhere that is quiet and with Mina's accompany. " break the ice" Jihyo fold her arms.

" are you sure you're not an idiot?"

"What?"

" she cut herself!"

"What???!!why?!"

Mina internally facepalms herself while Chaeng sigh, "indeed, she's an idiot. Certified" Chaeng massage her temporal.

"Ya! I heard that!"

" of course you heard it, you're just here" Chaeng click her tongue. Mina took a step forward, "hey settle down! Anyway, about Y/N.. she cuts it deep, she cried all night, all day. Her eyes are red and it's visible, that's why she lay low in class just now. We couldn't do anything since she's stubborn. Now all this happen because she thinks of you" Mina said softly.

Jihyo then panic, she tried to call me but I ignore her calls. I sigh. I flop on my bed as I throw my phone on the floor, leaving it low battery and make it ring non stop on the floor. My legs suddenly lead me to the fridge, my hands taking out almost all of the Soju that I bought that day.

I open the first bottle and drink it as if there's no tomorrow. I drink and I drink non-stop. I took too much that I don't have much consciousness on reality, sitting next to my bed, all drunk.

"Y/N!"

"Ji..hyo..?" My vision blurred out, couldn't see who it is. "Y/N get a grip!" Jihyo shake me but I only smile to her beautiful smile. "Y/N!" She softly slaps me. " Jihyo ah.." I caress her cheeks but suddenly my attitude change because of the alcohol effect. My smile died down after a few second, my blood suddenly boils.

I...I pushed her..i pushed her that hard that she fall on the floor, having a sprain on her wrist.

"get out"

"Y/N-"

" I SAID GET OUT!" I yell at her. Soon after I calm myself after I realise what happen to me in reality. Jihyo was frightened by me, she shed tears, making a puppy eyes to me.

I'm.. I'm sorry Jihyo ah.. I'm such a failure.. I always hurt your feelings. Just leave me be, i'll be okay