Sunday

I woke up with a horrible headache. I was so used to waking up in Levi's room, that at first i didn't reconize where I was at first.

I was so scared when I woke up. For two reasons.

1.) I didn't know where I was.

2.) I had this really wierd/sad dream about Levi.

Levi and I were walking out of the movie theaters and It was pretty dark outside, probably because it was night. I don't know if Levi and I were on a date or whatever, but he had handed me a short slip of paper that was folded in half. He smiled, but it was a weak smile. He was obviously hurting inside. He told me not to read it yet and I just nodded and smiled. We continued walking and when we were going to cross the street to get to out car, he had told me to wait. Levi walked out and stood in the middle of the street and looked at me with a hurtful smile and mouthed the words "I love you" I was obviously confused. Then a red 18-wheeler that was going at a pretty fast pace came and ran Levi over. I was devestated. I didn't really know what to do. I was crying and I had remembered that I had the note in my hands. I opened the note in inside were the words "I will always love you."

After all that I had woken up and had tears streaming down my face.

I felt really depressed and I had the urge to see Levi.

I looked at the time and realized that I had woken up at 9:52. That was really early for me. I might as well head to Levi's house.

I walked down the stairs of my house and went straight to the fridge. I was starving.

I checked to see my food, but there was barely anything there. All that was there was ham, corn, cheese, lettuce, and milk. The milk had 3 more days to inspire so I might as well finish it. The only thing I could do was make a sandwhich.

I took stuff out and the bread and started making me my sandwhich. There was no mayonesse, but I had to suck it up. There world isn't so kind anymore, now is it?

I sat down at the counter and poured my milk. I began to eat my sandwhich. Gross. It was disgusting. Nothing was wrong with it, I just believe that sandwhiches taste better when other people make it for you.

I don't like my sandwhiches. When my mom was alive, I would tell her to make me sandwhiches and she would always say bullshit back. She thought I was just lazy, I tried to explain, but she wouldn't even bother to listen. 

I am not going to finish this disgusting thing.

I put my shoes on and walked out the front door. It felt so nice outside. At least 75 degrees, just how I like it.

I started walking to Levi's house. I was still hungary.

If I got there on time, maybe Levi would ever be so kind to make me food.

I love the food he makes. He would make a great husband. I walked for about 30 minutes.

I finally reached his house.

I didn't know wheather to walk in...or knock.

[Author's Note]

Holy shit, I just got scared. T-T This "Childhood friend" of mine decided to stay for the weekend and also decided to sleep in my room with his sister. I'm just sitting in the corner of my room listening to music, writing my chapter, and drinking my Starbuck. I don't know who it was, but somebody snored and it scared the crap outta me.

Anyway...I know my chapter short. I just really wanted to update today and this is all i've got.

Thanks for the votes.

Sorry if I spelled stuff wrong.

Have a good day/night.

Don't forget to vote.

Happy Christmas and Merry New years!!