Cliff

Eren's POV

After Erwin had left, and the cashier returned back to her post, I felt incredibly alone. And not the alone when your by yourself. No, the alone alone. The feeling that nobody cares.

I felt nothing. For the longest I felt nothing.

Even though I felt perky and cheerful a moment ago, I feel dead and empty now. I hate it.

I know Levi cares about me, or at least I hope he does, but right now, I'm not so sure. I know I shouldn't let Erwin's words get to me, but how can I not? That's asking for the impossible.

Have you ever gone from a pure bliss so high to a deep down low? All because of one person, one conversation. Let me tell you, it sucks. The pain crawls throughout your entire body, as if flowing through your veins. A never ending cycle.

And now I hate myself more than I did yesterday. I can't save myself from this one.

I got up and left. I walked and walked, not really sure of where I was going, or where I was. But somehow made my way to the park. The one where Armin had broke up with me. And then I remembered that cliff. And I headed towards it.

Do I matter anymore? Did I ever matter at all?

Levi had called a dozen times earlier, so I texted him and told him I was gonna disappear for a long while.

He texted me a million times, but I didn't read any of them. I didn't want to. So I just turned off my phone instead.

I reached the cliff. I should jump off. I have a better reason to kill myself now. I sat at the edge, looking down. Oh, good memories.

I remember telling Levi, after he pulled me away from the edge, that I was too fucked up to love. But then he wrapped his arms so perfectly around my frail body for so long. And for the first time, I thought that everything was going be okay. And it was for a while. But I'm not okay anymore.

I had lied down with my legs still dangling off the edge. And I fell asleep. Into a long deep sleep.

...

When I woke up, I saw a blonde. He was sitting, leaning against the tree that Levi had sheltered me underneath. To stop the rain from getting at us, even though we were already soaked.

But can you guess who this blonde is?

"How long have you been here?" I asked, forgetting about the frustration he had caused me not long ago. Well, not really forgetting the frustration, more like ignoring it.

"For a while," he bit his lip as if trying to remember. "Maybe...an hour."

"Ah, I see," I mumbled. "I see your eyes are as blue as ever, Armin."

"Oh stop trying to look for conversation where there isn't any," Armin replied teasingly.

"Got me there," I smiled.

He looked fine now. He's gotten better. He got better, while I just got worse.

"So why are you here?" He asked.

"I could ask you the same thing." I was still lying down, so I outstretched my arms on the grass and looked up at the darkening sky. It probably looked to him like I was trying to hug the sky.

"You forget that I live right across the park. I saw you when you first came here. So I went after you to make sure you were okay. Well, are you okay?" He asked.

"Yup."

"Are you lying?"

"Yup."

"What happened?"

"It's nothing," I replied.

"Again. I see the "it's nothing" disease came back," he accused.

"It's not like talking about it will make things better. You're also busy with your problems," I accused back.

"I guess you can't turn to me for support. Well, I suppose I wouldn't relay on someone like me either. Ah, that's frustrating," he replied gently, making sure not to go too far.

"Hey Armin, can I stay with you for a couple of days?"

[Author's Note]

HEY HEY HEY!!

Does anyone get the reference. Hehe :3 I love bokuto so much. Haikyuu!! is like my favorite anime.

Anyways, hello. I updated again. And I really like this chapter. I love the dialogue between Armin and Eren, it's so cute and adorable.

Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment and do whatever you beautiful people do.

Bye!! 💕