Talks

Eren's POV

Before we had went home, I decided I wanted to swing by Starbucks. I was really craving a mocha frappacino.

"Levi, we should go to Starbucks," I mumbled.

"Didn't we just eat?" He snapped.

"We don't have to eat there. Just drink." He didn't say anything. "Just drink," I repeated.

"You can go ahead, I'll just go home. I'm supposed to meet Erwin at home in half an hour anyways."

"The fuck does he have to come to our house for?" I regretted it as soon as I said it. Oh fuck.

Truth was, I'm jealous. Jealous that Erwin has known Levi since...god knows how long.

"He's just coming over to chill," Levi replied in an exasperated tone.

"For Netflix and Chill?"

More regrets.

"No. Well, maybe," he teased.

"Nah fam, I object."

"You object?" He asked, "to what?"

"To netflix and chill, of course. You should just Netflix, "I waited for maybe 10 seconds, "and chill."

"Okay, sure. Whatever you say, Jaeger."

"Okay." And the conversation was over.

We continued walking until we got to a 2 way street where we went our separate ways. Gosh, I don't know why I feel so emotional.

We just stood there looking at each other. And Levi broke the silence.

He asked: "So why did you kiss me during the picnic?" And when I tell you he smirked, I mean he fucking smirked.

My face got so red, or at least I think it did. "Sh-Shut up. I'm going."

And with that, I did. The walk was beautiful, it really was. I was always a nature freak. When I got there, I went in and purchased my drink.

I sat down at one of the booths and pulled out a book. My favorite book. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe. It's such a beautiful book. I can't remember how many times I've read it.

After being lost in my book for a couple of minutes, I noticed that someone slid into the seat in front of mine. I looked up and saw that it was a guy with blonde hair slicked to the side with blue eyes. And really thick eyebrows. It was Irwin.

I didn't know what to say so I just gave him a sheepish smile. The last time I saw him was at his house. But I never really got a chance to get to know him since Levi practically dragged me out of his house. He seemed pretty cool.

He smiled back. That's good. "I see your not with Levi," he stated.

"Yeah, he actually wanted to head back home. He said that you were supposed to come over."

"So you left the house hoping to avoid me?" He accused. Okay, what the hell.

"No, its not that. We were out-- "

"Relax, I'm teasing." He interrupted. And then I noticed that he looked down at my arms. At my scars. I quickly put my hands under the table, out of his sight. "Oh, I see. Levi took in a charity case. That's so like him. Your not the first, you know. He usually takes them in, fixes them, plays a little with them and then tosses them out when he gets bored. He's most likely going to do that to you. And when he does, don't be suprised."

"That doesn't sound like Levi," I tried to defend him, but it only came out as a whisper.

I wanted to tell him that Levi wasn't that kind of person. He nice and kind-hearted, yeah. But he wouldn't do that kind of thing. Yeah, he could be moody and a bitch at times, but he wouldn't do that. Would he?

"That doesn't sound like Levi, you say? That's hysterical. How long have you known Levi? Compare how long you've known him to how long I've known him. I think I know what I'm talking about," he chuckled and gave an exasperated sigh.

It took all of my will power to not reach across the table and beat the absolute shit out of him.

"Whatever. Your just a kid. You wouldn't understand. You know, Levi and I used to date. He was so good in bed," he closed his eyes and smiled gently, as if recalling a good memory.

I couldn't take it any longer. I wanted to leave. I could feel the tears swelling up in my eyes. But I refused to let them fall. I wasn't going to let this clump nugget win.

"Really? Thats nice. So happy for you two," I said in a monotone voice. "Too bad all good things come to an end," and I chuckled.

With that his eyes shot open. "Yup. Everything's temporary," he said, trying to keep his cool.

"Oh my, is that a threat, sir?" I gasped. Then I quickly got to my feet and looked over to the cashier. "Excuse me! This guy," I pointed at Erwin who was still sitting, "is being a pedophile and I don't appreciate it," I yelled.

"What!? I'm the same age as you. How does that count as pedophilia?" He said to me.

I redirected my gaze towards him. "I don't know. The world works in mysterious ways," I said and then proceeded to wink.

By then the cashier was already at our table. "Do we have a problem?" She asked, quite worried. She obviously hasn't been working here long and had no idea of what to do.

I sat back down and put the back of my hand under my chin. I looked at Erwin and batted my eyes. "I don't know, do we?" I smirked.

"No, no," he said to me and the girl. "I was already leaving," he said while getting up. He turned his gaze to me. "Don't forget what I said. Levi can be pretty heartless. He can act like he's in love with you, but he's just playing you. And once he's got you, he'll chew you up and spit you out without a second thought." And with that he left. The girl excused herself as well.

'He'll chew you up and spit you out without a second thought.'

I know. Gosh, I hate it, but I know.

Levi's POV

I felt bad about leaving Eren behind. He's too precious to leave behind. Especially how cute he looked when he got so red and walked away hurriedly.

But I had to meet up with Erwin. After that day, he texted me and told me we had to talk. And Erwin has been in my life since forever, so it was hard to refuse and try not to fix things. So I agreed.

I wanted it to be somewhere in public at first, in case he tried to do that again, but thought it would be much better if it was at my house.

As soon as I got home, I took a nice cold shower. I just needed to clear my head. By the time I was done, someone was already knocking at the door. And it was Erwin.

But was it the Erwin I knew or was it the Erwin from that day?

I opened the door and we awkwardly greeted each other. I offered him to sit on the sofa and he did. I sat on the one opposite of him.

And then I saw that he had a Starbucks drink. Eren had went to Starbucks earlier. Oh gosh.

I don't remember what happened, but I just ran. I ran to the nearest Starbucks. The one Eren has said he was going to.

[Author's Note]

Hey guys!! Its the original author again. How have y'all been??

I guess I'm writing again 😊 I forgot how much I enjoyed it. I was writing the whole day at school and my friend saw and kept repeating "Whatcha writin, Me? Whatcha writtin"

Jesus christ

Im sorry I kinda dropped the book and let Kya_The_Killer take over. But I still love yall. So very much.

Anyways, don't forget to vote and do whatever you beautiful people do. Bye!! 💕

[End of Author's Note]