School

I woke up with Levi shaking me to get up and get ready.

"Oi. Wake up, time for school."

school?

"Erennn!!"

"What day is it?" I barely managed to say.

"Monday."

"Ohh," I said "give me 5 more minutes."

"Noo. Get up now..." he said.

Levi honestly had the sexiest voice in the morning. But No. Not in Love. At least not now and hopefully not ever.

I got up and sat on his neat bed. The covers neatly folded and all.

"So...What am I supposed to-"

Oh my cock sucking Jesus!! Levi looked so sexy with What he had on. Khaki skinny jeans, a plain grey T-shirt with a V shaped neck, Grey Converse, and a green colored jacket that was zipped up half way.

I couldn't help but blush a bit.

I had on Khaki skinny jeans with a Green T-shirt with a V shaped neck and my Grey Vans.

I was Nothing compared to Levi. He looked so good.

"So what's going down today?" I asked nervously.

"For now...to get you into my school." he said. "C'mon, Mikasa's waiting down stairs."

Mikasa.

I almost forgot What she did to me. How could I forget? This'll be a little awkward. As long as Levi is with me she won't try anything like that again...I hope.

We went down stairs to have breakfast and Mikasa was there waiting for us at the table.

She pretended that Nothing happened, but That's okay with me as long as she doesn't do it again.

She ate her food and took off earlier than us, since her friends Sasha and Annie were waiting outside.

Me and Levi left about 5 minutes later and walked towards to the school.

"I'm nervous." I said trying to start conversation.

"Don't be." he said with a smile.

"I just have a weird feeling."

"Feelings aren't black or white. Even if they're fuzzy and contradictory, if they're sincere, they are What they are." he replied.

"woe" I said without even thinking.

"What?" he said annoyingly.

"That's deep" I said "That has Nothing to do with anything, but That's deep."

Levi just looked at me. Emotionless. And as he was looking down he started laughing. I found that extremely adorable, not cute, adorable.

I never Even noticed he had fangs. Those were my 2 weaknesses: Fangs and Khaki pants.

Was Levi Even in my grade?

"Hey Levi..." I said.

"What?" he replied still smiling.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"You basically live with a guy and you don't know how old he is?"

He had a point.

"I'm eighteen, why?"

"Because, I wanted to know if We were in the same grade." I said.

"Well, are We?"