Shattering

Third POV

It took all of Levi's willpower not to slam the fuck out of Erwin and not beat the shit out of him.

After his episode at Starbucks and Eren texting him about disappearing, it shattered him.

He went home and slept. Slept for hours on end. Mikasa tried to comfort him.

She kept saying things like "You'll be fine," or "Everything's temporary," or, his favorite, "You're going to be okay." But how could he be okay when his whole world was shattering?

It wasn't that simple. At one point while Mikasa was in the middle of attempting to comfort him, he asked, "am I really going to get better?"

"Not really. But your going to get used to it. And when you do, it's going to feel like you are," she had responded.

With those words, he decided to move on. To get over all this. He was only just a brat, right? It wasn't like him to get hungover with these kinds of things.

But the next day, he wondered how those thoughts could have crossed his mind. He took it all back.

It had been weeks and Eren was still nowhere to be found. No proof that he was still alive. And it killed him not to know this.

He looked for him everywhere. He went back to all the places he and Levi went together. Waited for him. But he never came.

He never realized he loved him. Not until a week of Eren's disappearance. It wasn't until he was sitting on the floor of the shower hyperventilating his name into his hands. It wasnt then until he realized he loved him.

[Author's Note]

Sorry this chapter is so short. I was planning to write more but my friend texted me and told me she wanted to chill. And I know that if i went, i wasnt going to publish this chapter until the next day and i didnt want yall to wait that long.

Sorry

But dont forget to vote and do whatever you beautiful people do. Bye!! 💕