Levi Kissed Me

I followed him along towards his house. He just put an arm around my shoulder and I looked down. Blushing a bit. Although he did the same to his sister, so I didn't feel as awkward.

We got to their house and he let us go. His sister went inside and he followed, grabbing my hand and pulling me with him.

I blushed a little, not wanting to intrude, but he did pull me in. So I didn't argue with him.

His sister got me a towel and he got one as well. He led me upstairs and got me some of his clothes. Which were a little too big, but I didn't mind really.

He obviously left his boxers on, but he changed the rest of his clothes. He wore sweatpants and a long sleeve t-shirt. He handed me a short sleeve T-shirt and a pair of of sweatpants.

I changed awkwardly in the corner as he sat on his bed. He didn't seem to mind that I was gay, or that it was awkward for me to change in front of him.

When I was done he put my clothes in a basket, as I sat on his soft bed.

"So What exactly happened?" he asks softly and I look down.

"I thought he loved me...but really all he felt was pity for me because I hurt myself..." I say quietly.

I wanted to cry again. I had to hold back the tears that were almost overflowing.

"H-he never really loved me..." I whisper quietly.

'crap. I was on the verge of tears now.'

As I was looking down I felt his warm hand touch mine. I look up and his face was less than 5 inches away.

"Eren..."

I felt his warm lips smack against mine. My eyes big and wide while his were gently closed.

I was panicking. It was all of a sudden! I didn't even know the guy.

He pulled away after he realized he had kissed me.

"I'm sorry!! it was a spur of the moment!!" he said trying to play it off. I stayed quiet.

Then there was a knocking on the door. It was Mikasa.

"Levi! time for dinner." you could hear her walking back down the stairs.

"u-umm... We should like...go." he said nervously, which I found kind of cute to be honest.

"Sure! Let's go." I said with a smile on my face, causing him to blush.

Now that I think about it, that was the first time he's seen me smile. I wasn't smiling because he kissed me, right?

it was just...it was awkward. That's why, nothing more nothing less.

'Levi kissed me.'

I thought to myself trying to avoid eye contact. I am not gonna fall for him, not now not ever. I refuse.