Jokes

"Hey Armin, can I stay with you for a couple of days?"

"I guess that would be fine, but why?" He asked. That was the only thing I was hoping he didn't ask and he noticed that. "It's okay, you don't have to answer," he rubbed the back of his neck with his hand, "I respect your privacy."

"Thanks, that means a lot, it really does."

"Shall we get going then?" Armin asked.

"Ugh, I'm so comfortable here," I whined. "But okay."

I got up and started walking towards Armin. I held my hand towards him for him to take. He took it and I pulled him up.

The walk was silent. Not awkward, at least for me, but silent. Until he broke it.

"I'm not going to ask if your okay, cause I know your going to say that you are, so let me ask this: Are you emotionally stable?" He asked.

"No, not really." I bluntly answered.

"Okay, so I'm not allowed to pry, right?" He looked towards me.

I just stared straight ahead, because I knew if I looked at him, I would probably brake down. "Yes, you are correct."

"Okay. Just tell me if you ever want to talk about it. I care more about your feelings than mine."

I thought I was okay until he said that. There is so much pain and I don't know how to not notice it.

No more words were needed. No more words were said.

When we got to Armin's house, he headed straight for the couch. I couldn't help but chuckle. Typical Armin. He laid down with his eyes closed and hands across his stomach.

Even though it was already getting dark outside, I still had energy left.

I kneeled down behind the arm rester on the couch, thats where his head was resting. "Armin, I'm going to the mall, wanna join?"

"No thanks. I've already got plans," he responded. He waved a hand to me, meaning that I should get going. I scooted towards the front of the couch, where if Armin decided to tilt his head, we'd be face to face.

"You're always like that. With whom? Where? When?" I attempted to pry.

"I know with who and where, I just don't know when," he answered.

"Damn, that's deep," I said without giving it a thought.

And with that he was asleep. I don't know how I knew, I just did. I sat on the coffee table, "I have a lot to ask you. I have a lot to tell you. But you fell asleep too early."

And then I went to his room. As soon as I hit the pillow, I was out. What happened to all that energy I had a second ago?

...

I woke up the next morning terrified. I had no idea where I was. It took me a while to recall what had happened yesterday.

Oh yeah. Erwin was an ass. Levi lied to me about their previous relationship. Erwin still loves Levi, Levi probably still loves Erwin. Levi was just using me to fill the empty void. That kind of thing.

I got up and found Armin still lying on the couch. I grabbed a couch pillow and slammed it in his chest.

He shot straight up and looked for the source of the attack.

"Good morning!!" I smiled.

"You almost made my heart jump out," he said, while clutching a hand to his chest.

"Don't worry, if it falls out, I'll pick it up for you."

"Okay, I'm counting on you for when that happens," he said and the rolled over, hoping to continue his sleep.

"No, no, no, no, no, Armin. Where going out somewhere today," I said as I tugged on his shirt to roll him over. "Lets go to I Hop. I'm in the mood for pancakes."

He put a couch pillow to his ear, probably hoping to block out the noise. "We have some in the fridge. Just put it in the microwave."

I tugged on his somewhere. "Stop being a cheapskate. We're going out," I managed to say.

I pulled on him one more time. And then I fell. And Armin came down with me. He didn't fall on top of me, but he did fall right next to me. His face next to mine, his beautiful blue eyes wide open.

I smiled the biggest smile I could muster. "Glad we see eye to eye on this," and I laughed so hard. I'm hilarious.

I could see him cringe. "Gosh, I forgot how corny you are," he spit out. And got up, still holding the pillow to his chest.

I sat up, looking up at him with my arms spread, "what, I'm hilarious!"

"Whatever you say, Jaeger," he said. "C'mon, lets go to I Hop."

And with that I jumped up and ran out the door.

[Author's Note]

Hello.

Bam! I updated again. So proud, so proud.

Next chapters probably gonna be in Amrins POV

Once again, I felt that the dialogue between them was much kawaii :3

Anyways, don't forget to vote and do whatever you beautiful people do!

Bye 💕