Weekend!!

I woke up around 12:53. Thank god it was a Saturday. No School

I stayed in bed for a couple of minutes, since i don't really get up as soon as i wake up.

I got up and looked to my right hoping that i would see Levi sleeping, since he always wakes up before me...He wasn't there. I was really hoping to see him sleeping, i bet he would of looked really cute.

Where is Levi?

I walk down stairs and I find Levi in the Kitchen. I didn't want to say anything to him, i was embarrassed about the whole 'can i have a goodnight kiss' thing. This time he was making breakfast, instead of Mikasa. I found Mikasa sitting in the dining room.

"Good morning, Eren" she said.

"G-good morning" I said. I still can't believe what she did to me that day. I thought I would forget soon enough, but i guess its still on my mind.

I sat down. It was kinda awkward.

About 2 minutes later Levi comes in and smiles at me. He is so cute when he smiles. He should smile more often, when we were in school i noticed that he didn't smile much. The only time i saw him smile was when we were in class. He looked rather annoyed at school now that i think about it.

Levi put 3 plates and 3 cups on the table.

"I'll help" i said. I wanted to be alone with Levi, even if it would be for about 3 seconds.

He smiled and said "Okay. Come help me with the food."

He walked into the kitchen ahead of me and I quickly followed behind.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked. I have to admit, I was nervous.

He didn't respond. He just continued cooking and after he was finished with one dish, he immediately started washing it.

"Levi" i said. "What do you want me to-"

i was interrupted by Levi kissing me. He just freaking kissed me in the middle of my sentence. I didn't really mind though. I actually kinda liked it. But i'm not falling for him, I'll just let him have his fun.

He broke the kiss seconds after. My eyes were wide open, i was shocked. I didn't really expect that from him.

"U-uhhh" i said. The words i was looking for wouldn't come out my mouth. Heck! i didn't even know what I wanted to say.

"It's a good morning kiss. It's like a good night kiss...but in the morning, did you not want one?" he asked.

"....that's not it...it's just...that...it was unexpected." I barely managed to say.

"Did you like it?" he asked.

"How can you say something embarrassing like that!?" i asked. How could he say something like that and not feel a tiny shred of embarrassment?

What's with him today? This is one heck of a way to start a morning.

"You didn't answer my question." he said pouting like a 3rd grader when they don't something they want.

It was honestly really cute when he did it. I'm not really much of a fan when it comes to kids. But Levi on the other hand, looked really cute when he did it.

"Of course I liked it, midget!" I yelled covering my face with a plate so he wouldn't see me blushing. I was trying so hard not to look at him in the face.

"Midget? I'm taller than you." he said laughing.

Really? That's what concerns him? Idiot.

"S-shut up! You know what i meant." i said still with the plate over my mouth.

He started laughing even harder now. I could see his fangs now, and damn they were attractive as hell.

Then Mikasa busted threw the kitchen door and me and both Levi looked up at her. I still had the plate covering half my face and Levi almost on the floor dying of laughter.

She looked at us as if we were weird, i wouldn't have blamed her. With the view she saw, she probably thought we were maniacs.

Now that I think about it, why was Levi laughing so hard? It wasn't that funny. Wait, was it even funny at all?

"Hurry Up!! I'm starving!!" She yelled and then left.

By the time she left, Levi was done with his laughing and looked at me. And i looked at him. And he looked at me. AND I LOOKED AT HIM!!

[Authors Note]

No I'm just kidding. I'm sorry i was thinking about the Drive Threw Song and I couldn't resist.

[End of Authors Note]

By the time she left, Levi was done with his laughing and looked at me.

"Oops. I think we got her mad." He said.

I couldn't help but chuckle. The O'mighty Levi had said something so obvious like that.

"Yeahh. We should like probably eat something, cause i'm starving too." I said, even though I didn't want that moment to end. But I think I prefer food over Levi, I thought jokingly.

(i don't know if jokingly is a word.)

I grabbed the pan and took it to the table and settled it down on a cloth. I then took my seat across from Levi and next to Mikasa.

We each served ourselves our food and poured our drinks. My food was a little burned, since Levi wasn't really paying attention to the food when he was laughing, but other than that it was really good. Levi would be a really good husband one day.

During the middle of our breakfast Levi had asked us if we liked it, and of course I over exaggerated and said it was heaven on earth and went on and on about it. But i meant every word.

I wasn't really used to eating with a "family." Heck, i don't even know what it meant to be a family, i still don't.

My Mom died in a car accident and my dad...i don't even remember his face anymore.

[Authors Note]

I'm so sorry i have to end my story here. I have to go to church.

I'll try updating tomorrow.

And I'm sorry about the drive threw song thing i just had to. I couldn't resist.

When i wrote the thing about "O'mighty Levi" I like wanted to check if i spelled it right, and i went to Google...and i typed in "O'mighty Levi Ackerman" and i put images...and what popped up, omgg i could not stop laughing and I've like been in such a good mood lately. I have no idea why that would put me in such a good mood.  Y'all should like CHECK IT OUT!!

Oh and thanks for the Votes and the readings, it really means a lot. :3 

And i don't have any weekend homework so its 95% chance I'll update tomorrow

ps.

i think I'll finaly be able to do Eren's past and stuff. Like the perfect opportunity just opened up.

pps.

I'm sorry with all the misspelled words and stuff. I finally got on my Wattpad with my lap top and i finally remembered my password...so yeah. My Laptop doesn't really have auto correct so I'm sorry.

Bye!! have a good day!!