Meeting Armin

"Eren!" Levi yelled from the living room, his voice half urgent.

"What?" Asked Eren as he was descending down the stairs.

"I want to meet Armin," he said, with a not so much amused face. "I need to know the guy you've been drooling over."

"What, Why?" Eren asked, suddenly filled with joy.

"Just text him and tell him we'll meet up with him at the nearest cafe," he replied, rubbing his temples as if to stop a headache from coming.

*  *  *

They walked into the cafe, ordered their drinks, and sat down at a booth for four.

About two minutes later, Armin walked in. The short blonde scouted the place until he spotted them. He grinned, then walked over.

"Hey," he smiled at Eren. He then turned his gaze to Levi, "Hey, I'm Armin." He said to him, extending an arm out.

"Yeah, I know who you are. Your the dick who broke Eren's heart," he pointed towards Eren. "And didn't even bother to go after him when you knew good and well that he would have a breakdown."

Armin didn't say anything

Eren nudged him a little harsh in the shoulder. "We all make our mistakes," he said, with the fakest smile known to man.

Right then, the guy at the register called our names out, letting us know that are coffees were ready.

"I'll get it," Eren offered, awkwardly sliding from beside Levi and heading towards the employee.

Now it was just Levi and Armin

He was studying Armin, as if he were reading the pages of a book. His expression was two conflicting emotions: a faint amazement and what looked to Armin like disappointment.  

"Look, did you ask me to come all the way here just so you could stare at me? Next time I'll send you a photo," Armin snapped.

"And I'll frame it and put it on my nightstand," Levi snapped back, but he didn't sound as if his heart were in the sarcasm. "Look, as much as I hate to admit it, we have something in common."

"Totally awesome bodies?" Armin suggested, but his heart wasn't really in it either.

"Eren."

Armin was caught off guard. "Eren?"

"Eren," Levi repeated. "You know: Short, adorable, totally in love with me, not you."

Armin scoffed. "I don't see how Eren is something we have in common," although he did. But this wasn't a conversation he particularly wanted to have with Levi right now, or, in fact, ever.

"We both care about him. He's important to the both of us, right?"

"You're asking me if I care about him?" Armin started. 'Caring' seemed like a pretty insufficient word for it.

He wondered if Levi was making fun of him - which seemed pretty cruel. Had Levi brought him here just to mock him because it hadn't worked out romantically between Eren and himself?

Though Armin still had hope, at least even a little, that he and Eren still had a chance together.

He met Levi's gaze and felt that little hope shrivel. It was obvious Levi hadn't brought him over here to mock him, he was deadly serious.

"Don't think I like to talk to you about this," Levi said. "I just need to know what you'd do for him. What you would sacrafice for him?"

"Everything," Armin replied. "You?"

"Same. Listen buddy, this isn't going to work out. Go away, I care for him and I want him to know that he's everything I've ever wanted in life, so-"

"Here's your coffee," Eren interrupted. "Sorry, what were y'all talking about?

Armin opened his mouth to reply, but Levi had already cut him off.

"Birds."

Armin chuckled, "really?"

Levi gave him a murderous face. "Yeah, we were talking about getting you a bird for your birthday. Speaking of birthday, whens yours?" He asked Armin, eager to change the subject.

"The 30th of February," Armin answered back.

"That's not a real day," Levi said, confused.

"Congratulations! Hes not that stupid," Armin said, pretending to be amused.

"Now listen here, you little shit-"

"Levi!" Eren nudged him with his shoulder. "Be nice."

[Author's Note]

Okay so this is all i got

I didnt want to not publish over the entire weekend...so im publishing what i have so far

Im going somewhere for a while so...here you go

Enjoy and dont forget to vote or comment or that other stuff that wattpad people do