Fight?

[ Pardon the language ): ]

"Levi, be nice," Eren told him.

But to "be nice" was not something he could do so easily at the moment, especially to the person who almost destroyed him.

"I'm sorry for Levi's behaviour," Eren said, with a hint of disappointment in his voice.

That was the worst thing Eren could do. Apologize to someone who once wanted to kill themselves because of them.

"No, no, it's fine. I totally get where he's coming from," Armin replied.

Levi stopped paying attention once Eren and Armin got lost in conversation.

Just when Levi decided to tune in, he heard: "We should go to the park."

Eren nudged Levi and asked for his approval. "Do what you like."

Eren got up and tugged on his arm. They took the bus in order to arrive at their destination.

It was already noon by then, the sun half setting.

When they got there, they all perched on a bench in the park. It was awkward.

Armin finally broke the silence. "Wait here, I'll be right back," he announced.

He jogged across the street and entered a convenience store.

Levi turned slightly towards Eren, "I don't like him. At all," he said.

Eren only looked at him. Until a short while he replied, "I can tell."

But Eren had to agree a little with this. He wasn't liking Armin very much that day either.

"Well, if you can tell, then you understand that this is complete hell for me. I want to go home alone together, with you, and you only."

"Levi, I think you're forgetting whose idea this was."

By then, Armin had returned with 2 beers. One in each hand.

Armin stood infront of Eren and offered him one.

Eren shook his head. "I'll pass."

Armin then took a side step and held on out to Levi, "I don't drink. I'd rather die than take you up on that offer," Levi replied.

"Ew, touchy," was all Armin could say. "More for me," he added with a shrug.

After a couple of minutes of silence, Armin had chugged the two bottles empty.

After a moment, Armin shot up and stood directly infront of Eren.

"I want to talk to you," declared Armin, looking slightly offended by Eren's reaction.

"Go ahead," Eren said.

Armin's eyes met Levi's uncertainly and shook his head, "alone," he extended a hand.

Levi didn't like this one bit. But he had to pretend to be okay with it, for the sake of Eren.

-Eren's POV-

"Fine," I grumbled, taking Armin's hand offer.

I looked back at Levi as Armin was practically dragging me. He waved at me with a mockingly excited smile.

Armin let go of my hand when we were two benches away. I sat on the picnic table he took me to and waited for him to talk.

He was standing in front of me with a weird look in his eyes.

"You said you wanted to talk to me."

He nodded, "right. Listen to me, okay?" He ran a hand through his hair and started talking. "Please don't live with that idiot. Live with me. I love you and I'll treat you better than that shit."

Fuck off, repeated the mean part of my brain.

"I like you, I always have," he said softly. "And I'm sorry that it took me so long to realize it."

In movies, this was the part where we passionately kiss and live happily ever after. This is the part where I say "I love you too" and we would be the happiest people in the universe.

This was reality. In reality, I wanted to hit him, hard.

"Are you kidding me?"

He seemed taken off guard, "noooo. I love you and I know you like me too, Eren"

"Don't Eren me," I said, getting on my feet, "You ask me out, swearing that you were in love with me, you then break up with me, claiming that you never loved me, you say you regret it, but I don't believe it for one second. You then try to fuck me as soon as I step into your house, you then talk shit about--" That was when I smelled the alcohol in his breath. "Nevermind."

"Ereeen, say you like me too!"

"Right," I breathed, grabbing his arm, "lets go back, yeah?"

"No," he objected, "I wanna talk to you."

Suddenly, Levi appeared, deeply frowning. "What's going on?"

Armin then turned all his anger towards Levi. "Oh right, you like him right? I bet you've fucked him already, you fucking slut," he said to me.

"Eren," said Levi, "whats going on?"

"Nothing. He's a bit tipsy, though. Can you help me bring him back?"

"Let go of me!" Cried out Armin, snatching his arm away from my grasp.

Levi's eyes narrowed, "Don't be rude to him."

"Don't tell me what to do, bitch."

"Watch your words," threatened Levi.

"Please Armin, let's go," I said, trying to get him to come with me. My words seemed to have no effect on him; his eyes were focused on Levi.

Armin let out a small laugh, "I won't watch my words. What are you going to do now, huh?"

"I advise you to shut up," said Levi, muttering "asshole" under his breath. Levi gave me a last glance and turned to walk away.

I followed him, knowing that I wouldn't be able to bare another second with Armin.

"Look at me, you fucker!"

Armin grabbed Levi's shoulder and swiftly made him look at him.

That was when Armin punched him right in the face.

[Author's Note]

Sorry I havent updated in awhile. :(

I ran out of ideas and i was like "hey, why not let a drunk Armin beat the shit out of Levi"

So i did. :3

Well anyways...its currently 1:42 AM right now, so i guess my job is done.

Dont forget to vote or comment or do those things you lovely people do. Bye!! ^^