Levi

I looked down at the cliff, What seemed like a mile below me. it wasn't that far, but it was enough to Kill someone on impact.

I stuck my feet over the edge and scooted closer. Most of my legs now hanging off the edge.

A song came to mind though. A song by Hollywood Undead. I couldn't remember the exact words, but I quietly muttered the tune to myself. The ironically cheerful tune to the depressing song, didn't change what I was about to do.

I took a shaky breath. Waiting until the song was over and I said a silent goodbye to those who didn't care. Then I'd do it...I'd jump.

---------------------------------

I was so close to jumping off. Everyone hated me. My boyfriend never actually loved me.

I got to the edge and was about to push myself off when someone's arms wrapped around me and pulled me back a little.

The person sat down beside me and just looked out over the view.

"It's pretty, isn't it?" he asks calmly and I stopped trying to see who it was.

I just nodded a little as I tried to stop crying. It was raining still, but the other person didn't seem to mind.

"It would be a shame to bring death upon such a beautiful view. Especially from such a beautiful yet broken person like yourself."

Those words...

After a moment he let me go and I looked at him. I didn't say anything yet though.

His eyes were such a beautiful shade of grey. His hair was as black as coal. I've never really been interested in people with black hair, but it honestly made him look more handsome in a way.

He only looked about seventeen. He was skinny yet muscular. He let me turn around as I sat pretty much on his lap, but he had left his arms around me so I wouldn't fall off the cliff.

"I'm sorry if I surprised you. But I couldn't let you do it. I saw What happened earlier so I had followed you to make sure you were okay."

He waited so long for me? it feels like I've been there for hours, I know I have! Just who is this guy?

"Th-thank you..." I say quietly. Not letting myself feel anything yet.

I was still upset about the recent breakup. He gently hugged me.

"Well c'mon. We gotta get you out of the rain. My sister's probably freaking out by now." He says and chuckled quietly causing me to blush lightly. I nodded and let go. He also helped me get up.

We headed back through the woods to the park with him keeping an eye on me as I walked quietly beside him.

I followed along and wiped away some water from my hair that was getting in my face.

We finally got to the park.

"My sister's over there by the bench." he says and I look over and she looked a little worried.

"She looks upset." I say quietly and he shrugged a little.

"She'll be okay." he says and laughed quietly. I shrugged a little bit.

When we got over to her she quickly hugged him but pulled away as if she loved him and hated him at the same time. I honestly thought it was pretty cute.

"Don't do that again! You ran off!! Why!?" she half yelled and he looked at me for a moment.

"I wanted to help him. if you hadn't noticed the whole scene earlier, he was more than a bit upset." he responded.

The girl, who looked to be around fifteen, glared at me. As if she was testing me. She looked a little like him. She had dark hair that reached to her shoulders. She seemed pretty protective over her brother.

Then she finally gave in and smiled.

"Hey. I'm Mikasa, Levi's little sister."

'Levi? So that was his name.'

She extended her arm out to shake my hand. As I was about to reach out Levi quickly moved in front at me and then introduced himself.

"Come with us. Your parents might not want you home soaked from the rain."

'parents'

"I don't have any." I mutter quietly.

"Then come to our house. You can stay for the night if you want to. Your always welcome."

I looked at him and then looked away. He probably thought I was gonna reject the offer so he grabbed me by the hand.

"Your gonna come. I don't want you to try something like that again. If you were to die...I wouldn't be able to die enough times to make up for it."

'Levi...? he's so nice and so...breath taking. The guy honestly looked like a dick, the kind if guy that showed No emotion whatsoever. Guess I'm going to his House then.'

I didn't fight back or try to pull away. What's the worst thing that could happen?