What?!

Levi P.O.V

Erwin pinned me against the wall. "What are you doing man!?" I asked with shock and anger in my voice. Erwin licked my neck. "Come on Levi, we are perfect for each other." Erwin purred and kissed me. He wrapped his arms around me.
Wtf. I like Eren and only Eren.

I tried to push him off of me. Wait, he's trying to rape me. I don't need to go easy on him. I punched him in the nose. He stepped back and held his nose, blood gushing out of it. I kicked him in the balls and unlocked the door. I ran downstairs and grabbed Eren by the arm. I pulled him up and out of the house. I pulled him behind me to the park.

"What was that?" Eren asked confusion all over his face. I explained everything to him. "Oh. I am glad you are okay Levi." Eren says with a smile on his face. He pulls me into a hug. I hug him back, happy that Eren cares.

[Author note]
Awwwww. That is so sweet. I'm sorry I just had to add Erwin drama.
[End of author note]

Eren P.O.V

I pulled him into a hug. I'm glad he is okay, I would feel like it would be my fault if he got hurt. I feel him hug me back and I smile.

&!*!,#&=€*÷,#;#&$*#,&#*!*!,#&!**&?
That's super short. I'm sorry it's so short. I'm at a friends house and I just HAD to update. Bye!