Home

*Third Person POV*
_________

It shocked Eren that Levi would say that. It hurt both physically, mentally, and emotionally.

Eren knew he had to go. If he stayed any longer, he knew that he would take out all his anger on the poor blonde.

Slowly, he walked towards the stairs that led to the second floor, standing on the second one from the floor. "Armin, I gotta go. I'll text you later!"

With that, he turned around and started heading towards the door. There was a shuffling sound and half a second later, Armin was standing there, arms spread out wide, legs stretched apart, blocking the front door. "Stop."

For a second, Armin thought that he was going to keep right on going even if he had to walk through him, but Eren paused, just inches away from him. So close that he could feel his breath stir his blonde hair. "I will knock you down if I have to."

"Eren..." he said. The sound of his name on Armin's mouth was so intimate that a shudder ran down his spine.

"Get out of my way," he answered in a low voice. Eren was on the brink of exploding, and Armin wasn't making it any better. He was being a nuisance.

"No, I lost you once, I don't want to lose you again," he responded firmly, this time.

A savage humor flashed across Eren's face for a second. Thus scaring the short blonde, causing him to move to the side, out of his way.

He headed out the door, not glancing back to see if Armin was following.

*Eren POV*

My mind couldn't move an inch, without bumping in to Levi. Hes the only thing that's been on my mind lately.

I decided to head to my house. That's the one and only place I can let all the anger and sorrow out. I let my mind wander about what Levi had said, constantly asking myself if he meant it.

My mouth went dry and my throat swelled up at pressure of my tears. Crying would only make me feel worse, so I told myself I wouldn't cry just yet.

The next thing I realized was that I was now sprinting through my front door at full speed, angrier than I've ever been in my entire life.

The pain and rage built up inside me, forcing my mouth open in a silent scream. My chest tightened, allowing only a tiny breath to escape in a thin, high-pitched wail. It grew and deepened as the pain deepened, until I was screaming.

I rushed to the curtains, yanking them down. They tore easy, too easily. I ran to my room and turned to it. My hands spasming open and closed until they fell on my covers. I pulled handfuls of blankets and sheets away from the mattress, all the while I screamed.

My chest incaving and excaving at a remarkable pace. My heart breaking all over, it would never end, I would feel this horrible feeling forever, I was sure of it.

I sunk to his knees and then to the floor. I pressed my forehead on the cool, wooden floor, feeling my cold breath bouncing back, drying my tears that were streaming down my cheeks.

I stopped, cold truth spashing over me. Levi's words hurt. Not because he said them in anger, but because every single word he said was true.

I was selfish. I was a stupid brat.

I've never felt so much grief, not even when my parents died. I've never felt so stupid. And I've never felt so much anger, since like, ever!

His words hurt, more than he'd ever imagined anything could hurt.

But in spite of everything, I just couldn't hate Levi like I wanted too.

[Author's Note]

Y'all, I swear this chapter wasnt going to be this shitty.

I actually wrote this chapter, to the point where i was actually content with it.

But my phone decided to delete everything. T-T

And once I do something once, I cant do it better the second time.

Like when I draw something once, I cant draw it again.

Im so sorry >_