Armin

So i have no idea where i left off and i dont really feel like reading the last few chapters so im just gonna start it off with Eren going to Armins house

___________

I was walking from the convenience store when I got a text from Armin.

Immediately I stopped on my tracks and read the message.

Armin
Hey Eren, i know you hate my guts, but can you come over to my house. I want to talk to you about something xx

It had been a week since I saw the small blonde, last time I saw him, I could tell that he wasnt okay at all.

He admitted that he was still in love with me. Nonsense.

But I did have time to kill. Who knows where Levi is and Mikasa and I arent really friends.

I turned and headed towards Armins house. When I got there, i knocked on the door a couple of times, but he wouldnt answer.

The place looked completely abandoned and dead. I dont know how to explain it, but it has that vibe to it

I was going to turn away and head back home, but he texted me randomly.

Why would he tell me to come to his house and not answer the door?

I reached under the mat on the porch to get the key -old habit from when Armin and I were a couple- and unlocked the door.

As soon as I walked in, i noticed how much i missed this place. It looked the same, yet it felt different.

I found him in the Kitchen. Bent over the sink with the water running.

"Armin?" The kitchen felt so different. The white walls were the same, but everything else was rearranged.

He didnt look up, although i could tell by the tightening in his shoulders that he heard me. I walked over to him, gently putting my hand on his back.

As soon as my hand made contact with his back, I could feel all his muscles loosen.

I could feel the sharp nubs of his spine through his black t-shirt, and i wondered if he lost weight.

I couldnt tell by looking at him, but looking at Armin was like looking in a mirror. When you saw someone everyday for a long period, you didnt always notice small changes in their outward appearance.

"Are you okay?" I pained me to look at him. I didnt want to look at him anymore, but at the same time thats all i want to do.

I laid a finger on his chin and turned his face towards me. He was sweating, his blonde hair that layed across his forehead was stuck to his skin, though the air coming from the half-open window was cool.

He turned the water off with a harsh jerk of his rest, "I'm fine."

"You don't look fine to me at all," was all I could manage to say. He looked so beautiful, yet so broken. Like broken glass.

He didnt answer.

A minute had passed, but it felt like an eternity. My finger still on his chin from when i made him look at me.

I gently put my hand back by my side.

"You dont remember?" His voice sounded hoarse.

"I..." I trailed off. What did happen the day of the break up. Was he even talking about the break up? "Not really, its a blur."

His gaze flicked passed me and then back. "Do I seem different to you?" he asked.

I looked to the side for a bit and then i raised my eyes to his. His eyes were blue. But not the ordinary sky blue, or the color of paint chipping off an old shed, or the flowers that stand by the side of the sidewalk. His eyes were blue like the sea, crystal clear blue. His eyes were blue like that comfortable sweater you put on when the air gets too chilly. His eyes were that kind of blue.

But there was also a wariness about him, as if he was waiting or watching for something.

"Your still Armin."

He closed his eyes as if in relief. I saw how angular his cheeckbones looked now. He had lost weight, i thought, and was about to say so when he leaned down and kissed me.

I was so suprised at the feel of his lips on mine. So suprised that i felt rigid all over.

I did, however, not push him away. Me not pushing him away gave him more confidence, that he slid his hand behind my head and deepened the kiss, parting my lips with his.

His lips were soft. And the hand cupped around my neck was gentle and warm.

I let my eyes fall shut for a moment, the feel of his fingers moving through my hair.

When the harsh ring of my cell phone went off. I took a step back and pulled my phone out.

It was Levi.

[Authors Note]

Once again, i apologize for that stupid ending I did.

But im gonna start posting again so look forward to that.

Although im not gonna be posting everyday, i have became very busy recently.

Did i do good on this chapter? Do u guys like the way i used to right or this way better?

Dont forget to vote c: