School in Levi's eyes

[This chapter takes place when Levi and Eren are at the office]

Levi's POV

I walked into the office with Eren behind me and explained to the teachers that he was moving schools, but not why.

The bell rang and one of the stupid office ladies told me that I was dismissed. I refused of course.

There was No way in hell I'm going to leave Eren's side. I think he noticed that I wasn't going anywhere.

"It's okay Levi, I got this" he said.

I looked at him with a worried face, I mean what if...he says something stupid, then what?

I decide to listen to him and trust him, but not completely. Who trusts 100 percent, right?

I didn't say a word, I just looked at him and went out the door.

I had to go to Mrs. Zoe's class. Man, she was annoying. I believe her name is Hanji Zoe. She's always so cheerful, It's weird.

We had started class, but I didn't pay attention. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door and Mrs. Hanji had to step out for a minute.

Normally, I wouldn't have cared, but it was Eren's first day and I was hoping he would be in my class.

She walked back in with a huge smile on her face. She told somebody to walk in and he did.

It was Eren.

I couldn't help but smile. I don't know if I blushed though, but if I did, I hope nobody saw me.

"Okay, introduce yourself." she said cheerfully.

Eren was standing next to her with his green eyes wide open. He was so cute!! You could obviously tell he was nervous.

I saw most of the girls in the class perk up the moment they saw him. It makes sense...since he was attractive. I saw this girl whisper to her friend that he was cute.

"I'm Eren Jaeger. I'm seventeen years old...I uhh...have Nothing else to say."

Eren, he's so stupid sometimes. But I Love him.

Other girls were looking straight at him without saying a word, shocked of how cute and sexy he sounded.

I wouldn't blame them, but one problem. Eren is mine!

It was absolutely quiet which caused him to Look down blushing. So cute.

"Okay!! Go have a seat over there in the back next to the window." said Mrs Zoe.

Eren walked to his seat carefully looking at Jean. I wouldn't blame him.

He sat at his seat and began to Look around the classroom. He didn't sit that far from me. He looked at me but then kept looking at the other people.

How could he not see me, he looked directly at me. I thought he saw me and I smiled for nothing.

I had to get his attention. I ripped a piece of paper from my notebook and threw a spit ball at him. It hit him at the back of the head. Did he not feel it?

I kept throwing spit ball after spit ball but he didn't feel it. I eventually began to throw paper balls at him.

After I threw the third one, he turned around and looked extremely annoyed. Oops. 

Then he realized it was me. He gave me the brightest smile, I blushed. Then smiled at him and gave him a little wave.

I saw him mumble something to himself, but that doesn't matter. The important thing is that Eren was in my class.

God, I Love eren

[Authors note]

I'm sorry if this chapter was shitty. It's my first time trying Levi's Point of View.

I was up around 4 o'clock a.m. working on this, so Imma sleep some more.

Happy Christmas and Merry New Years.

Have a good day and G'night.
╮(╯3╰)╭