Knock Out

Eren POV

The second Armin's fist collided with Levi's face, was quite terrifying for me. 

I watched as Levi staggered back, holding his hand up to touch his bleeding nose. 

"Holy shit," I whispered under my breath.

Levi's eyes flashed with a hint of violence, "you have no idea how much you're going to regret that."

Levi then took slow, devilish steps toward Armin until they were just a foot away.

He faked punching Armin in the stomach and stupid Armin's hands went automatically down to protect his stomach. Levi took this as an opening to punch him in the face so hard, I could hear the sound effect of it, like in the movies.

Armin fell to the ground, holding at his face. 

As soon as Armin stood back up, he was stopped from hurting Levi anymore by a random stranger who had noticed the violence going on. Armin's eyes still glued to Levi's as he screamed obscenities.

"Get the fuck off me!" shouted Armin, succeeding in throwing the stranger off him.

He lunged at Levi, who easily moved out of the way. Levi took out his phone and wallet, handing them to me, with a satanic smile. 

My open mouth closed as I tried to process exactly what was going on. 

When Armin ran back towards him, Levi hit his chest harshly, making him fall on the ground. Levi held his neck with one hand and gave him hell with the other. Levi pounded his fist into each side of Armin's face. 

The sound of each punch made me realize what I had to do. 

I rushed towards them and cried out, "Stop! Levi, you're hurting him! If you go on, you might end up killing the trash!"

Levi didn't even bother to look up at me when he punched Armin one last time, before standing up. 

His knuckles were bruised and he was still bleeding and his shirt was stained with blood.

What Levi didn't notice was that Armin had stood up. When he saw him, he cracked his knuckles, which must have hurt. Armin stomped towards Levi, a fist prepared to strike. 

I did what I should have done in the first place: I jumped in front of Levi, yelling at Armin to stop.

But instead, I got a hard punch to the face. Then everything went black.

______
Third POV

Eren kicked his sheets back and got up. Only then, he noticed the pain that shot up on the left side of his face. After a quick shower he changed into the jeans and t-shirt he'd worn the day he was brought here.

He pressed his face to the material before he put the shirt on, hoping to catch a whiff of his previous self, the smell he smelled like before he came here.

But it had been washed and smelled like lime soap. With a sigh, he headed downstairs.

The house was empty except for Levi, sitting on the couch in the living room. The open windows behind him streamed daylight.

No matter how much sunlight he got, his skin stayed the same ivory white.

He noticed the huge bruise Armin had given Levi, but decided to not speak of it. For all he knew, Levi could have been pissed at him. 

Eren picked a banana out the bowl on the kitchen counter and sank down next to Levi. "Did you get any sleep?"

Levi looked at Eren. "Some."

"Nightmares?" Eren asked, feeling a desperate need to make conversation.

"What? No. I don't really have those anymore."

"I do," Eren responded. "Every night. The same one, over and over." He took a bite out of his banana.

"Must you really eat it like that?" Asked Levi. Although Eren could tell he was lightly blushing, which shocked him.

"Yes, I must."

It was quiet for a while. Eren couldn't remember what happened after the punch to the face. 

After a while, Eren spoke, "So I know you might not want to talk about the whole fight thing-"

"You think?" Levi interrupted.

Eren ignored his sarcastic comment and continued, "but what exactly happened? Y'now, after I got punched in the face."

"Umm...nothing really," he paused. "After you got knocked out, I knelt down beside you to check if you were okay. Then this guy, who apparently his name is Timmy, launched himself at Armin and tackled him to the ground."

"Go Timmy," Eren whispered, mostly to himself. 

"I then got up and walked over to him, grabbed him by the throat and said somewhere along the lines of 'Are you serious? You punched him? You don't ever hit him, it only proves how much of a coward you are. I don't care if you wanted to hit me, apologize. Or so help me I will end you' and so forth and so on," Levi finished. 

"But I don't remember any of that," Eren added.  

"And that was when I thought you were knocked out. Cause after I made him apologize to you, you wouldn't say or do anything. I then picked you up, but you were half awake, half asleep, so you took tiny steps by yourself with me supporting you." He continued, "when we were a few steps away, Armin had yelled at us to wait. You turned, looked at him dead in the eye and said 'I'm not made at you for hitting me. I'm mad at you for hitting Levi. When you sober up and stop being so stupid, maybe there'll be a chance of us being friends again, but I doubt that'"

Eren, embarrassed, said, "Yeah, that kinda does come to mind."

"And then you went limp. I thought you were dead at first, but then I remembered that you only got one punch to the face and that you should be fine. Then I took you home and we are where we are now," Levi smiled. 

[Author's Note]

I really wanted Armin to beat the shit out of Levi, but yall kept saying for Levi to beat the shit out if Armin. ):

But okay, I understand. ;)

I have no idea how to write a fighting scene

Anyways, dont forget to vote and comment and do whatever you beautiful people do!!

Bye xx