More School

I turned around and started to listen to Mrs. Zoe talk (not really).

I felt like weight got lifted off my shoulders knowing that Levi was in my class. I could finally relax.

I waited and waited. Minutes honestly felt like hours in that stupid class.

I got bored and I started doodling in my notebook. I guess I was so into drawing in my notebook, I didn't hear the bell ring. The next thing I knew is that Levi was in my face sitting in the desk infront of me.

"Hey. I see your in my classroom." he said trying to start a conversation.

"No. Your in my classroom." I said jokingly.

"This was my classroom first, Therefore your in my classroom." he replied.

"Whatever. Your in my classroom, end of story. What's happening right now?" I asked not sure of what was happening.

"Lunch." he said.

I didn't really know how to respond. "Oh."

Levi grabbed my arm and dragged me to the cafeteria. I guess I'm eating lunch with him.

We got our food and Levi paid for mine, which I apologized for, and made me sit down at a table full of What looked like ten people outside the school.

I gotta say, being outside felt nice.

Everybody at the table welcomed me and said Hello.

I saw Mikasa there.

"Hey!" the girl almost yelled, but she said it in a friendly way so I'm okay with that. "I'm Sasha." she said immediately stuffing potato chips in her mouth. The guy next to her whose name apparently was Connie, tried to take a chip from her and got pushed to the side.

"C'mon! Let me have one." he said.

"Okay, only one." she said and handed him the bag. He took one and ate it.

I sat down and other people started to introduce themselves to me. They seemed friendly and nice. They asked me all kinds if questions, I didn't really mind answering.

Around 25 minutes had passed and We were all having conversations like teenagers should.

Connie was now taking chips from Sasha and she didn't really mind anymore. How adorable.

When Connie and Sasha finished the chips she blamed it on him smacking the back of his head playfully.

I wish I could get along like that with Levi.

The guy with the horse face and a guy with freckles talked the whole time. I could tell horse face was really into him.

A girl named Annie and Mikasa was talking to Krista and Ymir, 2 other girls who looked really close to each other.

There was a girl who was talking to Levi and me, clearly she was interested in Levi. I wouldn't blame her. She said her name was Petra.

The bell rang and We got up and headed back to our classrooms, Levi walking closely beside me.

"How much longer till schools over?"

"About thirty minutes." he responded.

"Okay!" I said cheerfully ready to go home.

We sat down at our seats for thirty more minutes and school was finally over. Time to head home.

Wait. Do I go to my House or to Levi's house? I'm not really living with him, and I do have my own house...