Chp 30: -Winner Special- BTS Saves Y/N(pt. 1)

Start from the beginning

"Were you follow." One of the tall guards said to Jin sharply. I looked at him like is this guy dumb how are we suppose to know that I thought.

"No we weren't we have an appointment with Jessi," Jimin said walking past the guards. I follow him and lock the jeep and I here Jin look the other jeep. As we walked to the door the door opened automatically as we all walked in. All around was an aesthetic and very authentic design on the wall and walking inside you can feel how expensive this place was. It looked like a castle.

"Is this an opera theatre?" Tae asked whispering to me. I nod guessing because we saw a booth that looked like for tickets.

"Hi, this way sir Jessi is waiting for you we are so excited to have you." A blonde girl said suddenly coming out the other room next to us meeting us by the front door. I can tell she was a hybrid. She was wearing ballet attire and a small ballet slip-on. I saw kookie jump getting scared because the girl came out of nowhere so quickly. As we followed her up the stairs I turn around looking downstairs noticing other hybrid peaking out that room that other girl came out from. The hybrid that was taking us to Jessi looked like if she was a reptile. She had spots around her arms that changed the color because she touches the walls as we walked up the stairs.

"Yes, I am a reptile." The girl said looking up at Yoongi. I guess she read Yoongi's mind and he thought the same thing I did. Suddenly the girl stopped completely in this hallway as we stopped walking up the three flights of stairs.

"I'm not allowed to go through here for protection please walk down the hall and you'll see Jessi office." The girl said to me as I walked right beside her now. I looked at her and notice her eyes were blinking sideways.

"Thank you," I said and we all followed what was instructed and went down the hallway. As we walked I see Jimin leading us.

Jimin POV

As we were going down the hallway I can hear music coming from Jessi's office." I hurry on and walk down the hallway.

"Guys relax it will be okay," I said noticing the others were a bit nervous. I haven't seen Jessi for a long time. I was pretty excited to see her. As we got to the end of the hallway I notice the tall doors were open. It wasn't what I was expected. As we walked into the big room it was filled with different women that looked like they were busy with paperwork and different tasks. You can tell they were hybrids but all the different types I never have seen before.

"Hello, Please this way." A woman said walking in front of me as we all followed her we walked into this other room. As we all came in there, there was authentic furniture that matched the gold and reddish-brown aesthetic walls.

"Hello Jimin," Jessi said getting up from her desk and giving me a hug. She went around and hugged the others and went around to sit around her desk. Her desk was long and gave a very flashy rich feel.

"Please sit and let's get started," Jessi said as she took her laptop out of nowhere and started to type something.

"I know this a lot to process and we need to disclose somethings before we get your hybrid. I am determined and take time finding the hybrid as much as I can but there is no guarantee I need you all to keep that in mind." Jessi said snapping her fingers and this other girl came in and gave her some paperwork. I notice she only had women inside and the men outside. I looked at the others and I can tell they also understood.

"What is exactly you do?" Hobi said.

"The young hybrid you saw downstairs is one of the examples of being a student in my school here. I am a teacher for my hybrids and a mother figure. I help abandon hybrids or ones that were at risk and give them a home. I'm sure you can tell there are no men inside and that's because of its safety for them. I found out a way to help these females grow and be independent for themselves without sex. So they put there hard work and determination in anything they have passion for. That hybrid you met has a passion for ballet as most of them do here." She said with a smile as she took a pen out and started to write something down.