[3]

A heavy sigh escape from her lips as soon as she stepped into her million worth penthouse. She throw her coat and briefcase on the leather couch and went to take a warm bath.

Soon she done and took her briefcase and went to her mini office. She took her laptop and began to finish her work. She would always take her unfinish work back home.

After an hour of working on her report, she decided to take a rest for a while. She leaned her back to her leather chair and close her eyes.

She then averted her eyes to a certain frame on her table work. A picture of her with Mina. She still keep it, afterall that was her only thing that she could keep as a memory.

It was a picture of her and Mina smiling happily when they went on a camping trip. They wanted to try camping at least once in a lifetime. They had so much fun with no comunication from outside world, no annoying people and mostly not burden by the work.

Now that was all became just a memory that she wanted to forgot. At least she tried.

Should I follow Tzuyu's advice? Chaeyoung sighed and continue her report.

---

Loud music can be heard from the dance room. A certain person dance passionately according to the beats. The music has ended. The latter sit at the corner and wiped some of the sweats and drink the water.

The door suddenly open, revealing a certain girl smiling widely.

"Mina!" she ran towards her.

"Be careful you might fall down Sana" Mina shook her head knowing that her bestfriend is a clumsy person.

The girl grinned while settling down beside Mina. "Where's Momo? I thought we're go shopping by now!" she huffed angrily. But to Mina it made her look cute when Sana puffed her cheek.

She giggled and patted her head softly. "She hasn't finish her session yet, Sana-chan" Sana pouted.

Sana clapped her hands, "Oh yeah, yesterday Jihyo called me and had invited us to dinner as a whole group" Mina frowned. She know that Tzuyu and Jeongyeon were still mad at her.

Hearing silent from Mina, Sana hugged the latter, rubbing her back as comforting. "I had to decline it since we were packed" She bit her lips before continue. "Besides she was there too"

Sana panicked as soon she saw tears streaming down from Mina's eyes. She hugged the latter tightly, soothing her down. The door opened revealing their friend, Momo.

"What happen?" She walked towards the girls. She settled down beside Mina. Sana told her and Momo immediately hugged Mina.

They don't know what to do. But what do they know, they have to be with Mina because the last time Mina was alone, she wasted herself at a bar and cause a chaos there.

"I know you feeling guilty but crying isn't the solution here" Momo was right. "You need to figure it out by yourself if you still love her"

Sana held Mina's hands, "Fight for her just like what she did before it too late" She smiled warmly, comforting the crying penguin.

"Should I fight for her? Does she still love me?" Mina sighed.

Sana stood up, "Now, lets go to the mall~!" The two girl laughed and headed to the mall.

---

Chaeyoung put down her glasses and massage her temple. It's been three hours since the meeting had started and now she's not feeling well. She need to rest but being her stubborn self, she continue the meeting.

Eventually, it's over. She finally can rest for awhile. When she was about to close her eyes, a figure burst through the door.

"Can't you just knock the door before come in?" Chaeyoung groaned.

"Sorry bro" Jeongyeon grinned. "Straight to the point, what do you want?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Well I know this is so sudden but we're going on a trip tomorrow!" Jeongyeon squealed.

"Yeah good for you"

She then burried her head in her arms, shutting her eyes tightly.

"When I meant we as in all of us including you, Chaeng" She pointing at her.

"I'm not going. I still have lots of work to do" She lifted up her head and looked at Jeongyeon.

"Oh come on! We barely even met and this is the time we should hangout together! You should at least relaxing your mind, Son Chaeyoung"

"I'm sorry and my answer is still no. Besides I can't just leave my work and I have an important meeting in two days" She rolled her eyes.

She saw Jeongyeon smile at her. There's something I don't like about the smile.

"You've done something isn't it, Yoo Jeongyeon" Chaeyoung frowned. "Spill it!"

"I've might kinda told your secretary that you told me to postpone the meeting to next month" She mouthed sorry to Chaeyoung.

"Why would you do that!?" Chaeyoung rubbed her face frustratedly.

"Look, you need to at least have a vacation for yourself. I don't want you to overwork yourself! We all worried about you!"

Chaeyoung snapped after hearing that. They were all worried about me but here I am pushing them away.

She felt sudden guilty crawling inside her. Jeongyeon's right. I should go for a vacation. Overworking isn't the solution.

Chaeyoung sighed. "Fine, I'll come with you"

Jeongyeon mentally praising herself knowing when she use the girls name, Chaeyoung would go soft.

"Well then, I'll fetch you at 7 in the morning so be prepare since the vacation will be two weeks long"

Jeongyeon bidded her goodbye and went to her BMW X7 car. Well perks of being the most famous owner of resto.

She took out her phone and dailed Jihyo's number. After three rings, she answered the call.

"The plan is working" Jihyo chuckled. "I told you that using our name will work" Jeongyeon rolled her eyes and smile. "Whatever"

"Just so you know that I already text Sana to join us" She frowned. If Sana and Momo join us, she might be there too.

She let out a heavy sigh. "She hasn't reply me yet" Jihyo carefully persuading her knowing that the latter still angry at a certain girl.

She gave up. "Do whatever you want, Jihyo but if anything happens, you're in charge"

She hung up the phone call. She started her engine and revv her car away from the building.

On the other hand, Jihyo was waiting for Sana's reply after getting green light from Jeongyeon.

She was planning something big for the two hopeless people.

--//--

Sorry if there any mistakes