[15]

They froze for a while, not knowing what to say

They froze for a while, not knowing what to say. As for Mina, it hits her like a truck. Never in her wildest dream she would ever heard Chaeyoung married to someone else.

I lost. Mina looked down, trying to hold herself from bursting into tears.

She then felt a hand squeezing her hand, giving her strength. Mina saw Sana look at her, giving her a sad smile.

As no one dares to talk, Nayeon took a deep breath and ask Chaeyoung, "When did you guys married?"

Jihyo is still shock. She couldn't say anything at the moment. The news is too overwhelming for her.

"It's already been nine months now" Chaeyoung said nonchalantly.

When Nayeon was about to ask again, the waiter arrives with their foods and drinks. She's planning on asking her later after they have done eating.

The atmosphere suddenly turns awkward with Chaeyoung's sudden confession. Neither of them thought the younger would married again.

"Mama, can we get ice cream after this?" The little boy who doesn't know about the situation innocently asking Chaeyoung.

"Okay but make sure to finish your meal first" Chaeyoung said while wiping Dongjun's lips.

The girls never saw this side of Chaeyoung before so it's really new to them. They were amazed by her motherly act since Chaeyoung is one of the youngest in their squad.

The boy smile while nodding and continue to finish his meal.

Mina on the other hand, imagine if she didn't cheated on Chaeyoung, she and the latter might already have a child by now. She's truly regret it.

How she wish she could turn the time back to where they used to be. Happy, full of rainbows and the teasing, how she wish to feel those things again.

Now that they're done, Chaeyoung offered to pay the meal and now all of them heading to the park after buying ice cream for Dongjun.

"Hey buddy, how about you and mommy play at that playground before we head home?"

"But i want to play with Mama too" the boy pouted.

Chaeyoung chuckles, ruffling his hair softly. "I will play with you later after I've done talking to my friends. Is that good?"

"Pinky promise?" Dongjun sticks out his cute pinky finger. Chaeyoung smile and complied his wish.

Chaeyoung turn her head to Rosé and hold her hand. "Are you sure you're gonna be fine?" Rosé was worried about the younger.

"Yes i am. Don't worry okay?"

She aren't convince about her words but nod nonetheless. Rosé take a glance over Chaeyoung's friends who were few feets away from them.

"Babe, it's okay i can handle it. Sooner or later they will know eventually" Chaeyoung assured while kissing the back of her wife's hand.