[10]

Just want to say Happy Eid Mubarak to all my muslim brothers and sisters✨ May all of you have a great day and please be safe also don't forget to always wash your hands♥ Sorry if there's any mistake and enjoy!

"Momoring, whose gonna pay for all of this?" Dahyun sighed. The older just grinning, pointing to herself.

The pale girl shook her head and had a little smile on her face.

"Sana-chan, are you done?"

"Yep, let me pay for this first" Before Sana could walk to the counter, Dahyun stop her, "Nope, let me pay besides you're my fiancée, i can't let you pay for it"

Sana blush after hearing that so she decided to let Dahyun settle it and went to Mina whom still at the beverage section.

"Hey Minari," Sana put her arm around Mina's shoulder. "Still haven't decide yet?"

Mina nod and pouts. She chuckles at the younger antics.

After spending almost ten minutes in the store, they finally went to the door.

On the other side, Chaeyoung was about to open the door when her phone ring. She saw the numbers was from her secretary.

Chaeyoung went a bit futher from the store. She pick up the call.

☏"Is there anything happen?"

☏"I'm sorry for disturbing you in the middle of your holiday Ms. Son but there is a little bit problem with the building that is still under contruction"

Chaeyoung sighs and massage her temple. Mina and the other was passing by with Chaeyoung's back facing them so they couldn't see her face.

Mina notice the figure looks familiar and there is breeze making Chaeyoung's strawberry scent greet her nostrils.

She stop her step abruptly. I know that scent. Her heart beating crazily. She was a bit amused that she still got the butterfiles feeling although it's been few years of divorce.

☏"Send me the details through my email and i'll check it later"

With that, she ended the call and went back to the villa. Lucky her, she brought her laptop along just in case if things happen back at the company.

The moment Chaeyoung leave the place, Mina turn her back to look for that person once again. To her disappointment, that person already gone.

I'm pretty sure i saw someone just now. Or maybe i only seeing things? But the scent really smilar to hers.

"Mina, are you okay?" Sana touched her shoulder to snap Mina out from her thoughts.

"Yeah, i'm fine" she gave her subtle smile before continue walking.

Upon arriving, Jihyo notice the cub isn't with them. Where the hell is she? They suppose to meet by now.

"Dahyun-ah" she gestured the younger to come close to her. "Aren't Chaeyoung was suppose to be you?" Jihyo whispered.