[11]

Tbh this book should have 30+ chapter but i decided to shorten it so i can quickly start to write my new book. And sorry it took me a while to update because i'm just back from my vacation.

So this book will end soon but just in case if you guys feel sad(which i dont think so lmao who really read this crappy book) i'm planning on to write a new book. I won't give any spoiler on who it is ;) anyway stay tune! Also sorry for the mistake hehe

Btw yall should listen to the song that i had attached at the top while reading this chapter especially at the end ;) it really suits the mood

--//--

It's already past ten o'clock in the evening and Chaeyoung just finish her work

It's already past ten o'clock in the evening and Chaeyoung just finish her work. She close her laptop, leaning her back to the bed header and close her eyes. Tiredness take over her body as she was on sitting position the whole time.

Her neck and body was stiff after hours of sitting. She massage her neck, letting out her moans when it hit the right place.

Damn i really need a massage now, she thought.

Her mind suddenly reminds of her. Mina used to massaged her whenever she asked her. Oh how Chaeyoung miss the girl's touch.

Flashback

"Chaeyoungie~ You should stop working now. You've been facing the laptop for two hours now. Take a break will ya?" Mina approached the latter from behind. She slided her hands from Chaeyoung's broad shoulders to her chest.

"I can't Minari. I have to finish it before tomorrow or else i'm doom" Chaeyoung squeezed her wife's hands gently.

Mina pouted. "At least please take a break for a while. In the meantime, let me massage you"

Chaeyoung nodded and relaxed her body, letting Mina do whatever she wants.

"Mina"

"Yes Chaeyoungie? Do you need anything?"

"Nothing. Just want to say i love you no matter what happen" Chaeyoung smiled sweetly.

Mina giggled. "And i love you too, no matter what happen, i'll love you with my whole heart" She hugged the latter, putting her chin on her wife's broad shoulder.

Chaeyoung tilted her head to the side and kissed Mina on her cheek while her left hand cupping Mina's face gently.

End of flashback

She took a deep breathe after reminiscing her days with Mina. Chaeyoung cursed herself for being weak.

She just too stubborn to admit that she miss Mina. Her ego prevent her to do so.

How i wish someone could massage me right now, she sighs.

After ten minutes of staring at nothing, Chaeyoung decided to take a nap, not wanting to wait for the others.

~

They return to the villa 30 minutes later after Chaeyoung fast asleep. Nayeon put the take away food on the table before going to Chaeyoung's room.

She make sure Mina isn't around and knock the door.

"Chaeyoung-ah, i bought food for y-" her words were cut off after seeing the latter sleeping soundly.

Nayeon sighs. She went in and close the door before carefully approach the sleeping cub.

She rub the younger's head softly and kiss her forehead. People might mistaken her and Chaeyoung as mother and daughter because of her affection towards the younger.

"Stop suffering by yourself. You aren't alone in this world. You still have me and the others" Nayeon paused, hesitate to say futher but knowing Chaeyoung is a heavy sleeper, she say it. "Mina still love you and still waiting for you. Stop punishing her and yourself"

The latter shift a little bit, making Nayeon froze, afraid that she would wake up her. She let out a heavy breath that she hold for god who knows how long she has been holding it.

After making sure Chaeyoung really asleep, Nayeon went out. That's where she met Mina who was on her way to her shared room from the kitchen.

Mina was just done drinking water before going to bed as she bumped into Nayeon who just came out from Chaeyoung's room.

"Nayeon? What are you doing in there?" Mina asked. She was curious why Nayeon came out from there.

"Uh..J-jeongyeon asked me to looked for her friend if she's fine or not" Nayeon grinned nervously, hoping that Mina would buy it.

The latter let out a heavy sigh after Mina nodded and went to her room.

A source of light came into Chaeyoung's view as soon as she wakes up. The chirping sound of the birds soothing her ears. She stretch her body and went to shower.

Since thailand is a hot country, she choose to wear something not too thick yet simple. Chaeyoung pulled out a black tank top and a black high waisted short with a pair of black converse shoes.

It was all in black since it's her favorite colour. She hummed happily as soon as she walk out from her room only to smell someone cooking for breakfast.

As Chaeyoung arrived to the kitchen, she froze after seeing a familiar figure. Although the person was facing her back to Chaeyoung, she knows really well whose that perfect slim figure belongs too.

Her heart beats rapidly. Her body was trembling. She can't believe her eyes but what she can't believe even more was her heart still beating the moment she saw her.

Her heart says hug her like she used to but her mind says not to. Chaeyoung was battling with herself, not knowing what to do.

Mina smelled a familiar strawberry scent and felt a stare was on her. She hastily turn her back. Her eyes widen as soon as she saw the person whom she miss the most.

Mina hands trembling. Her brain can't functioning well. But only one question that both had in mind.

What's going on?