[19]

The sons are on their way to Chaeyoung's parents house. It was because her stepmother had asked her to have dinner over there as well as because she also missed her little grandson.

Every since Chaeyoung married Rosé, her parents have been so supportive. They know Chaeyoung still have a little bit of love for Mina but knowing the decision that their daughter have made meaning that might be some improvement.

Their old eyes never lied when they see Chaeyoung were very protective when it comes Rosé and Dongjun. They noticed that Chaeyoung slowly learned to love her new little family.

They still remember when she was willing to halt her work knowing how she always drowned herself with it no matter what and rushed to the emergency room when she got a call telling her that Dongjun was rushed to the ER due to high fever.

And they also remember when Rosé fainted due to stress, she took a few days off just to be by her sick wife's side. Taking care of her wife until she got better which was something shock for her parents and siblings as she barely take any days off.

Chaeyoung pulled the car off the garage and run to the other side of the car to open the door for her wife. Rosé smile and kiss her cheek as gratitude. Soft smile paint over the latter's face as she received the kiss.

After took off Dongjun from his car seat, she holds the tiny cub in her arm while her other free hand search for Rosé's hand, fingers intertwined then walk to the door.

There they were greeted by their family. She puts Dongjun down and he ran to greet his grandparents.

"Nana! Poppop! Dongjun is here!" He happily shouted. They can't help but the laugh at his little antic.

"My little cub is here," Mrs. Son open her arms to hug her little cub. "Nana miss you," She kiss his head softly.

The boy let out his giggles. "I miss you too Nana," Giving his biggest hug to her.

"Don't I get a hug too?"

The boy grin and run to Mr. Son, giving him a bear hug.

"I miss poppop too," says Dongjun.

"You are forgetting us too little cub," Joohyun cross her arms to her chest and pout. Minjun nodded, giving a sad look.

"I'm sorry. Are you sad?"

Dongjun place his tiny hands on Joohyun's thigh. His eyes were looking at his uncle and aunt alternately.

Minjun smile, he lift his nephew into his embrace and kiss his fluffy cheeks multiple times.

"How could I be sad when you are this cute," Dongjun giggles as Minjun keep on attacking his cheeks with kisses.

"Where's my kiss?" Joohyun pout. The little one grin as he launch himself towards Joohyun, peppering her face with soft kisses.

"I don't like when you are sad," says Dongjun. His big sparkling eyes were too much too handle. She squeals and hug him.

"How come you're so cute,"

The couple who were standing there looking at their son lovingly. Chaeyoung is happy that the boy is receiving the love that he deserves.

Dongjun might be smart but at the end of the day, he is still a child who needs full attention and love from his family.

"Don't just stand there, come here and have a seat," Mrs. Son pulls the couple to the living room.

"I'll start preparing for dinner. You guys should go ahead and talk. I'll call you once dinner is ready," Mrs. Son then walk to the kitchen, Rosé was about to get up and help Mrs. Son when a hand suddenly wrapped around her wrist.