[16]

Chaeyoung invited them to have lunch with her

Chaeyoung invited them to have lunch with her. She was staring with her soft eyes at the little boy who was happily eating his dessert.

Rosé was fidgeting her fingers, debating with herself on how to start a conversation with the brunette.

Once she gathered all her courage, Chaeyoung beat her first.

"Where do you live? I will send you two home" She turned her gaze from the little boy to Rosé.

"I don't want to be rude but you don't need to do that. We can just take a cab" She turned down her offer.

"Besides, you already done so much for me and my son. I'll pay the money to you soon"

"There's no need to. I just wanted to help" Chaeyoung ruffled the little boy's hair softly.

"By the way, what is his name?"

"He's Park Dongjun and he is two years old"

"Oh, may i ask, where is the father?"

Rosé sighed. "He left us as soon as i gave birth to Dongjun"

"I fought my family just to be with him. I was so stubborn, not taking the warnings from my family. He promised me that he will marry me and built a family with him after i told him about the pregnancy. But promise are meant to be broke right?" Rosé looked at Chaeyoung with her teary eyes.

She immediately went beside Rosé, hugging the single mother tightly.

"After i left my family, i live with him until i gave birth. He disappeared after paying the hospital bills. Ever since then, i've been living alone just with Dongjun. I wanted to go back to my family but i was too ashamed for what i did back then. I had no choice but to work multiple jobs. Luckily, there's a neighbour was kind enough to take care of my son while i was working"

Chaeyoung rubbed the girl's back gently, comforting her. She noticed her clothes were wet from the girl's tears but she didn't care. She felt the need to help this poor girl and her son.

"Do you really want to pay the money?" She suddenly asked.

Rosé let go of the hug and nodded. Chaeyoung leaned in and wiped the tears away.

"Then marry me and i'll take care the both of you"

"That's how i met Rosé" Her eyes still on the two person she cherish the most

She had to admit that she did love Rosé since she has been living with her for a while. The girl does make Chaeyoung happy although her heart still belongs to Myoui Mina.

"I'm not gonna lie but that was hella brave" Jeongyeon said in amused.

Chaeyoung chuckled. "I know but at that time the only thing i could think of was to protect them. Dongjun was still a baby back then and he needs more attention"

"I can accept that but I'm still disappointed that you didn't even bother to tell me" Jihyo pouted.

"Eww gross, stop pouting you look ugly" Jeongyeon pushed the girl.

"Shut your ugly mouth Yoo Jeongyeon" Jihyo glared at the older.

"So how's Rosé's condition?"

"She's getting worst" Chaeyoung rubbed her face while sighing heavily.

"She refused to do surgery. If she did the surgery, there is 60% that she will survive but the chance of her remembering everything is low and 40% she might not gonna make it"

They gasped. "If she agree to do the surgery and survive, she might not remember her son" Mina whispered.

She thought no one would heard her but she was wrong, Chaeyoung did heard her.

"Yes, she will forget everything including Dongjun" Mina turned her head only to be greeted by Chaeyoung's big orbs.

They keep on staring and Mina notice the latter was trying to say something through her orbs.

Jihyo fake cough, enough for them to broke the stares and look away. Both was blushing madly from the sudden event.

The girls was giggles silently after seeing their redden face.

"So what is your plan" Nayeon asked.

"Actually nothing. No matter how many times i told her about the surgery, she will always against the idea. She said she wants to die while keeping those memories"

Chaeyoung was looking at her wife with a sad eyes. She will miss the girl once her time come. She will be there for her wife to send her last goodbye. The days when she with Rosé, Chaeyoung grown attached to the latter.

Although Mina was jealous but she can't help but to feel pity for Rosé especially her son.

How can the poor little boy will accept that his mother is going to leave him sooner or later? Mina looked at Dongjun who was playing the swing with sympathy.

She felt something while looking at him. She suddenly felt the urge to hug the boy. Her heart stop beating when the boy was looking at her with a sweet smile.

He smiles like Chaeyoung