[21]

Dinner at Son's almost end smoothly. Laughter can be heard in the dining room as they were waiting for dessert. For today's dessert was determined by their little cub, strawberry ice cream.

When the first time the Son family met Dongjun, they really thought he was Chaeyoung's biological son as their features and taste are almost the same.

"Mommy.. When will can eat ice cream," the boy whined.

Joohyun chuckles. "My little cub is so impatient today," She ruffled his soft hair gently.

Dongjun pout but it's soon turn into a joyful face as he saw his mother brings the ice creams.

Once she distribute the ice creams, Rosé return to her original spot, beside Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung take her wife's hand in hers and intertwine it secretly under the table. If her siblings sees this, she wouldn't see the end of it.

She occasionally use her thumb, rubbing the back of Rosé's hand gently. It became quite a habit of hers after they got married. She felt some sense of comfort whenever she does that.

Usually she would occasionally think about Mina but these days all she could think of is her little family more. It's surprising that Mina never come once in her mind these days.

Chaeyoung knows that Rosé got hurt because of her selfishness. She knows her wife was jealous although Rosé never say anything about it and she intend to make it up for that.

She promise herself that from now on, she will only think about their present instead of her past. The past will remain past. This is her new life. She has a beautiful wife and a cute and healthy son.

Everything was going smoothly until Mina suddenly showed up. Chaeyoung will not lie when she said she did love Rosé. That girl did slowly heal her broken heart.

Suddenly the thought of Rosé leave her and Dongjun, upsets her. She didn't want her to leave them. She still wants to spend time with her for as long as she can.

She thought on how to save Rosé. Chaeyoung is not ready yet for Rosé to leave her. It breaks her heart whenever she thinks about it.

"What's wrong?" Rosé asked her. Enough for the two of them to hear it.

"Nothing's wrong," She smiled, lifted up their intertwined hands and kiss it softly.

Rosé's heart flutters everytime Chaeyoung show her sweet side but quickly shook her head, remind herself that she will never replace the woman who has been sitting in her heart for so long.

It hurts her honestly but at the same time she had the feeling that Mina would take good care of Chaeyoung and Dongjun when she's gone soon.

Finally the dinner officially ends. Everyone went for their own time. Chaeyoung volunteer to prepare Dongjun to bed and asked Rosé to wait for her in their bedroom.

Rosé is standing at the balcony, hugging her body from the cold night while looking at the sky. She occasionally rub her arms whenever the cold wind greets her skin.

"At least wear a thicker clothes if you're gonna stand here," a deep voice greet her ears. Strong arms wrap around her slander waist, pulling her closer. Bodies were collide, the warmth of the latter's body started to creep through hers.

Rosé relax herself and lean her head on her wife's broad shoulder.

"Is Dongjun already asleep?" Chaeyoung hummed before peppering the girl's shoulder with kisses. Rosé close her eyes and let out a big sigh, enjoying the moment while it last.

"Still stand with your decision?" The silence suddenly creep up upon the question was being asked by Chaeyoung.

She knows what was the latter talking about.