[2]

The door suddenly burst revealing her childhood bestfriend, Park Jihyo. She was greeted by the older's gummy smile.

"I've been calling you but you didn't answer so I decided to come here" Jihyo grinned. "I'm sorry. I've been busy lately" she reasoned.

Jihyo clasped her hands, "Well since it's already dinner time and I guess that you haven't eat anything yet" Chaeyoung nodded. "Great! Now we're gonna having dinner with the others"

Chaeyoung frowned. Does that mean that she will be there too?

"She won't be there" Jihyo sighed as she saw the younger's frown face.

Jihyo went to Chaeyoung. She put her hands on the latter's shoulder. "It's been a year now, why won't you try and forgive her?" she said softly.

Chaeyoung slightly smirked, "Forgive her? After all she had done?" she looked up, straight into Jihyo's eyes. "Tell me, how can I forget the whole scene?" Jihyo saw the pain in the latter's eyes.

"I'm not siding anyone but just so you know, you both were wrong in this situation" Her grips on Chaeyoung's shoulder became tight. "You should leave aside your work for awhile and focus on her. While her, She also have to be more patience and understanding wife not seeking someone else attention. Like I said both of you were wrong"

"I hate it when you're right" the latter sighed. "But I still can't forget the night when the first time I saw her and other guy sleeping in one bed" Chaeyoung rubbed her face in frustated.

Jihyo sighed and smiled. "Now, let us get out from this room. The girls are waiting for us" Chaeyoung nodded and packed her things and went out with Jihyo.

"Chae!" the energetic tofu ran towards and hugged her. "Hey dahyunie" Chaeyoung slightly smiled and returned the hug.

Ever since Mina left her, she barely smile. She would put on her cold face except for her friends. She wouldn't be as happy as she used to be. Mina took half of her happiness.

They settled down and called the waiter. After taking orders, they continue to catch up since it has been a long time since they met.

They were all busy with their own career. Nayeon works as a model at a famous company while Jeongyeon owned a well-known cafe called 'Fancy Cafe'. Jihyo works as a vocal trainer at her own studio and Dahyun works as a piano trainer. Lastly, Tzuyu owned a famous dog cafe.

As for the japanese line, Momo had opened her own dance academic while Sana had her own brand perfume store and the two of them were doing so well. They were getting alot of attention and their business were successful. While Mina, she works at Momo's academic as a dance trainer but mostly in ballet. It's her passion.

They were still get in touch with the japanese line but Mina was an exceptional. Tzuyu and Jeongyeon were still mad at her. The rest were hoping that one day it could change the whole story.

Down deep inside them, they know that the both of them still loves each other but to ego to admit it. One were still being stuborn for still not forgiving her while the other one were too afraid to meet the latter.

"So how's life?" Jeongyeon broke the silent. "As usual" Chaeyoung shrugged.

The other could just look sympathy at her. The latter really loves Mina but the japanese took another way to entertained herself.

They still can't believe Mina cheated on Chaeyoung. Knowing that the latter was head over heels towards the younger.

Like Jihyo had said both of them were wrong. Chaeyoung busy with her works while Mina wanted some attention from the younger yet she choose work over her own wife.

"Where's Momo eonnie and Sana eonnie?" Chaeyoung just notice that the two japanese were not there. "Sana had to meet client from Japan so she can't make it" Dahyun replied on behalf of her fiancee.

Dahyun and Sana still going strong. Both of them trust each other well making their relationship grew stronger. Dahyun had proposed Sana last month with the helped of her friends.

Dahyun was nervous and sweating before it happened but Nayeon calmed her down since Sana loves her so much and would said yes.

“Have you move on?” There was hesitated in Nayeon's voice. She worried that the latter might explode.

Chaeyoung lowly chuckled. “I'll be lying if I say I don't love her anymore” She took a gulped of her drinks.

“It's time for you to meet other people. You don't have to stuck in your past” Tzuyu patted her shoulder in comfort.

“I'm busy, I don't have time meeting people” She sighed.

As Jihyo was about to say something, their food came. They close the topic and started to digged in.

--//--

Sorry it's a short update since I'm in rush. My trial exams are around the corner so I had to focus more on that. I've read all the comments and wanted me to update more. I'll try to find some times to feed you guys. I'll be update frequently starting from 28/11 :)