[6]

"I'm home!" Sana announced as she stepped in the apartment

"Dahyun where are you, babe?" Her voice echoed through the house. Sana is getting worried the fact that her lover usually already at home wearing her favourite hoodie.

"Where are you, babe? Please answer me!" Sana panicked. She is about to called for help when a pair of arms slip through her slender waist.

"Yes? Did you summon for me?" Dahyun rest her chin on the older's shoulder while smiling.

Sana turn herself to face the latter. "Why won't you answer me? I thought something bad happen to you" Her eyes were glossy and any minute her tears might fall.

Dahyun suddenly feel guilty. She just want to tease the latter but this is not what she imagine.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to scared you like that" She cupped Sana's face and wipe the tears away as it begin to fall.

"Please don't ever do that again" She pouted. Dahyun chuckled at her lover's cute behavior.

"Have you eaten?" Dahyun asked. Sana nodded, "With Momo" She added.

"Go and wash up, I'll wait you at the living room" She nodded and pecked Dahyun's lips briefly.

"Will the plan works" Dahyun asked while her head was on Sana's lap. Having her hair played by the older's hand is calming her after the long day.

"I have no idea but it better work or else I'm gonna kick that ass of Jihyo"

"How is she btw" Sana asked for the cub's condition.

Dahyun sighed. She still remember her talk with Chaeyoung earlier.

Dahyun accidentally bumped into Chaeyoung when she was about to returned to home after work.

"Hi, Chaengie. What are you doing here?"

"Hey, Dahyun. I'm meeting my client here. Wait, you work around here right?"

"Yes, you know we should hang out more since we barely met" Dahyun suggested.

She saw Chaeyoung was hesitated. " I don't know if I can but I'll try" She confessed.

"Until when will you be like this?" She sighed looking at her friend.

"What do you mean?" Chaeyoung raised her eyebrow, pretending to not understand.

"Stop with the pretending, Chaeyoung" Dahyun slightly raised her voice. She is worried, worried about her bestfriend condition.

Chaeyoung look down avoiding any eye contact, afraid that her friend might notice her pain from her eyes.

"I don't know..." Her voice trailed.

"You can lie to everybody but you can't lie to yourself, when you can't even convince yourself that you're fine then people will easily read by your face"