[24]

a/n : unedited and sorry for the errors

Two days had passed since the surgery. Dongjun and Rosie still visiting Chaeyoung daily. The laughter that surrounded the room had died when Jihyo entered the room.

Shock is an understanding for Chaeyoung. Jihyo look at her unamused.

"Seriously Son. If it wasn't for Minjun, I wouldn't know about it,"

Chaeyoung gives her, her famous dimple smile. "I was planning to tell you after I'm discharge but seems like Minjun already did it on behalf of me,"

"You love to keep your problem by yourself. I really hate your stubborn ass," Jihyo slapped her repeatedly.

Chaeyoung wince. "Babe help me. Please get rid of her. She's hurting me," She whined, hoping that Rosie would help her.

"I'm sorry. It's your fault anyway," Rosie just shrugged off.

"Even your wife agree with me," Jihyo scowled.

Chaeyoung laugh nervously. "I'm sorry but at least I'm fine now," She grins.

Jihyo huff. "Be lucky that you're still bedridden or else you're I'll beat the hell out of you," The dimpled girl giggles, amused at her bestfriend's reaction.

"Mom is getting hit by aunt Jihyo," The boy burst into laughter.

Chaeyoung's eyes widen. "Dongjun! You were supposed to be on my side," She look at him in disbelief.

"Mommy said lying is bad. Mom lied about her health," Dongjun innocently said.

"He's not wrong. You're such a smart boy, Dongjun," Jihyo smiled, ruffling his hair.

"Mommy taught me," He grins, showing his deep ocean dimples.

"And your mommy is right," She said and gave Chaeyoung a pointy look.

"Tsk. Why do you have to be a smarty pants," The dimpled girl huffed, sulking that Dongjun didn't side with her.

Rosie chuckles at her wife's antics. "You deserved it if you ask me,"

"Rosie! I can't believe you!" Chaeyoung whined again. Dongjun and Rosie laughs seeing Chaeyoung acting like a little kid.

The boy climb onto the bed and kiss her cheek and same goes for Rosie who kiss her at the other cheek. Chaeyoung immediately smile, couldn't stay mad for long.

Jihyo who saw this, crack a smile on her face. She saw how Chaeyoung look so happy. Not a fake one but the pure happiness.

She was happy when she was with Mina but the now Chaeyoung seems way more happier than before.

Maybe she finally move on. I don't blame her. She had suffered alot and she deserves so much more.

"Rosé... May I talk to you for a while?"

The girl was a bit hesitated but nod as she saw Chaeyoung smile at her, encourage her to go.

They talk outside of the room, leaving the two cubs playing inside.

"You love Chaeyoung, right?" Jihyo asked as soon as they were alone.

"Of course. There's no doubt about it," Rosie calmly replied.

She smile. "I hope you will be her last. She had gone through alot. I don't want to see her in that state ever again. So please take care of her and her stubborn ass," Rosie giggles. Jihyo is not wrong about it.

"You have my word, Jihyo," She reassured her.

"I heard from Chaeng that you'll be continuing your treatment,"

"Yeah. It's all thanks to Chaeng. If it wasn't for her stubborn ass persuading me, I wouldn't change my mind," She chuckled.

Jihyo let out a hearty laugh. Typical Son Chaeyoung.

"Well then I'll be going now. My break is almost over and I still have some work to do. Thank you for talking with me and goodluck for your treatment," Jihyo hugged the girl.

Rosie felt overwhelmed. She is grateful that Jihyo is supporting her.

After the latter left, Rosie went back into the room. She saw her two babies playing together. Her heart is warm at the sight of them.

_

Mina dismissed her students from her class. They thank her for the session. As she was gathering her stuff, she felt someone was poking her.

"Oh Mark! I thought you already went home," She was surprised that Mark is still there.

He grins. "I was just wondering if you wanna hangout with me. I'll treat you coffee at the coffee shop near the building,"

Mina sigh. This is the second time he ask her out. She's not blind to see Mark likes her. But how could she reciprocate his feeling if she didn't feel the same way as he did.

"I can't I'm too tired. My whole schedule for the day was too pack," Mina reasoned out. She wasn't lying about her pack schedule.

"Please only this time," He begged.

She won't lie when she said he is cute but as for now, she didn't have the time to date anyone at the moment. Besides, she is still on her move on phase.

It's not fair for Mark if she date him when her heart still belongs to someone. Mina don't want to hurt him like she hurt Chaeyoung. Enough is enough.

"I'm really sorry, Mark. I have to go. I'll see you in the next session," She bid him goodbye and went to the basement.

Once she reach home, she clean herself and change into a satin pajama. Mina laid herself down on the bed.

She suddenly thought of Mark. She was wondering why he took the ballet class because mostly her students are women. She can count how many men took her class and Mark is one of them.

Mina is not stupid when she notice Mark would stare at her. It was uncomfortable if you ask her. As if he was waiting for the time to attack his prey.

It gives her creeps. For the past few weeks, she felt like someone was watching her movements. She wanted to file a report but sadly she doesn't have any proof.

Her eyes were heavy as she was thinking and sleep gradually takes over her body unaware a certain man was staring at the building of her apartment.

"Aish, I'm being rejected again," Mark chuckled as he light up the cigarette, place it on his lips.

"You already divorce with that bitch yet still haven't move on," He blows the cig smoke. "Guess I better upgrade my game," He smirked evily.

"Just wait for me, Mina. Soon you will realise that there are another person who is way better than that bitch," He puffing the smoke.

a/n : Just a quick explanation. Mark is just a random name I came up with. Not Mark from GOT7 or NCT.