[18]

This chapter is an apology for not being able to update for so long

Dongjun was playing by himself in his room. The room were full with toys and books for the little boy.

Rosé went out to do some groceries while Chaeyoung was in her mini office. She took care of Dongjun while finishing her works, waiting for the wife to come back.

It's been one hour since she was working. Her head felt heavy from overworking. So she decided to leaned her head on the work desk and took a quick nap.

Dongjun was getting bored playing by himself. He stood up and went to his mother's office. He wanted Chaeyoung to play with him.

He was all excited when he slowly pushed the slightly ajar door just for him to see Chaeyoung was sleeping.

He pouted cutely. "Mama must be tired"

And so he roamed around the room. He notice one of the desk's drawer was slightly ajar. He carefully pulled it over not wanting to make any noise that would wake up his mother.

He saw a purple photo album which happens to be Mina's favorite colour. It was wrote at the cover as CY & MN.

Being the curious little kid, he can't help but to take a look at the photos. It was all about Mina and Chaeyoung. The only memory that left for her.

He softly whispered when he saw Mina's photo. "Pretty~"

He continue to look at the photo album

He continue to look at the photo album. Dongjun saw how happy his mother was in the photo.

He giggled when he saw a silly photo of Chaeyoung and Mina. He keep looking until arrived at the last page.

 He keep looking until arrived at the last page

      (Forever be my favorite person~♡)

Though just being a four year old kid, he sometimes can think like a 24 years old man. He was very smart and open minded for a very young boy.

"Is this mama's girlfriend?" He curiously asked.

He then close the photo book and place it back in the drawer. Chaeyoung startled when she heard something was moving. She immediately looked to her left and saw a cute little cub grinning innocently.

Chaeyoung pressed her hand to her chest to calm her heart down. "And what are you little munchkin doing here?" She playfully pinched Dongjun's nose.

"Nothing! I just wanted to play with Mama but you seems to be asleep" He pouted.

Chaeyoung giggled lifted up the midget into her lap. "I'm sorry buddy. I will play with you after i finish this work, okay?"

"So in the meantime, i'll give you play with my phone for awhile until i'm done," Dongjun nodded and ran back to his room with Chaeyoung's phone in his hands.

Chaeyoung shook her head and smile continue her unfinished works.

Dongjun scrolled the folder in the gallery and found something interesting. A folder with Mina's pictures and name on it.

He curiously clicked the folder and was greeted by many Mina's pictures.

The pretty noona again. He thought.

There were some video of Mina and Chaeyoung. He played the video where Mina was backhugging the younger while taking video with the background of a big tree with dry leaves since it was spring season at the time.

He also watched a video taken by Mina where Chaeyoung was cooking their breakfast. Laughters can be heard in the video when Chaeyoung accidentally burned the bacon.

"You are a terrible cooker Son Chaeyoung" Mina said followed by her laughs at the end.

"At least i tried" The younger winked.

Dongjun giggled at the flirty side of Chaeyoung. "Mama is funny"

Dongjun suddenly frowned. He used to see this woman. It's the same woman that he saw his mother was looking at before. He caught Chaeyoung looking at Mina's picture few days ago.

"Maybe she really is mama's girlfriend," He softly said.

The day when he finally get to see Mina with his own eyes, he was a bit awed with Mina's beauty. Althought he was still a kid, he couldn't help to fell for the woman's beauty.

Even when at the playground, he notice that Chaeyoung was staring at Mina. He knows something happened between them but he don't know why.

He thought maybe Mina stole Chaeyoung's candy or something. Well he's smart but he is still has the mind of a kid.

He smiled when his eyes and Mina's met. He gave her a sweet smile and silently giving her a comfort stare, asking her to smile as he saw Mina was a little sad.

He hope that he could meet the woman again in the future. He wanted to hug the woman and tell her not to be sad. What an innocent little boy.

 What an innocent little boy