[1]

REMINDER

[Thoughts will be written in bold and italic] & [Flashbacks will be written in bold]

-//-

Tapping sound can be heard by the keyboard all over the room.

She pause her movement and laid back to her comfy chair. A deep sighs escape from her lips.

She turn her chair, facing the big glass behind her and taking off her glasses. It shows her the breathtaking view the Seoul.

She massage her temple, put the glasses back on her face and turn around to facing the computer again. She then averted her eyes to a certain photo that would always make her heart fluttered.

But now it hurt her everytime she saw the picture. Why did I still put it there?

She sighs again and continue her unfinish business.

It's been a year since Mina left her for another man. Yes, they did married but decided to separated as she caught Mina going out with another man. Mina giving birth to a twin and they living happily ever after was all a lied. It was all a dream. She always hope that everytime she woke up, it would come true but fate really loves to messing around with her.

Does she still love her? Yes she did. Despite that Mina had hurt her badly, her heart would never change. But that doesn't change the fact that she would forgive her easily. It's easy to break a stick but it isn't if it's bunch of sticks. Meaning to say, it's easy to break someone's heart but it wasn't easy to forget someone that you truly love with your whole heart.

It broke her heart that the fact Mina sleeping with another guy without her knowing. They used to live together in the dream house that Chaeyoung built for them. But now she already moved out the house and leave it to Mina.

She also always blamed herself for being busy with works until she abandoned Mina. She knew the latter need some attention but due to her work, she forgot her.

Chaeyoung actually knew that Mina cheated on her. The first time was when she heard weird sound coming from their bedroom while the second time she saw Mina having date at the exactly same resto where Chaeyoung met her client. She texted Mina that she was on her way home just to see Mina's reaction. She got nervous and immediately left her date. The third time when Chaeyoung informed that she would be having a business trip for three days to Jeju but she lied.

Those three days she was following Mina everywhere secretly. Chaeyoung even have some evidences that shows Mina with her secret boyfriend. After three days, Chaeyoung proposely went home earlier than she had informed to Mina.

Mina came home with exhausted face after having a date with her boyfriend for a whole day. She locked the door and walked pass through the living room. Then she saw a figure sitting on the couch with a serious face.

“Oh hey Chae. When did you get back?” Mina put on a fake smiled.

Chaeyoung knew her too well to know that was fake.

“2 hours ago” she replied. “Mina...we need to talk”

“Can't we talk tomorrow? I'm tired” Mina groaned.

“No...it's important” Chaeyoung stood up and walked to Mina.

“Later, I'm really tired. Good night Chae”

Before Mina could walked away, Chaeyoung threw something harshly on the coffee table.

Mina turned around and was greeted by a furious tiger. She averted her eyes on a file that was thrown by Chaeyoung.

“What is that?”

“You should look it by yourself” Chaeyoung gritted her teeth.

Mina took the file and opened it. Her eyes widened when she saw pictures of her and her secret boyfriend, Mingyu. The last picture made her legs felt weak. It was a picture of her and Mingyu kissing on their bed with Mina's shirt was lifted revealing her curvy waist.

“You did said you were at home when I texted you but you didn't told me you were having sex with a guy” she smiled sarcastically.

“It's because it was all your fault” Mina bitted her lips.

“I'm sorry? My fault?” Chaeyoung raised her eyebrows. “I gave you everything you want Mina! Everything!”

“Not everything Chae! You didn't give me what I want the most! You didn't give me you attention to me! You always drowning yourself with your stupid work until you abandon me!” Mina let out in one breath.

“I was trying to finish all my work so that I can spend some time with you!” Chaeyoung yelled. She took out something from her pocket.

“See this? This is the ticket to where you always wanted to go. Hawaii right? You've told me thousands time about that place and I'm planning to take you there on our anniversary!”

Mina was speechless. She don't know what to say. A sudden guilt starting to crawled into her.

“Oh look, today is 24th October. It's our 2nd anniversary” Chaeyoung said sarcastically.

“Now you can have the tickets and go with your precious boyfriend” she put it on the coffee table.

“I had enough of it. It hurts me alot Mina. I've been keeping it quiet since the day I caught you and him having sex in our bedroom. I'm not blind Mina” Chaeyoung sighed. She pulled out her luggage that she had prepared earlier beside the couch.

“I've been thinking about it for awhile. Tomorrow my lawyer will come and pass you the divorce contract. I think it's the best way for us and you can have the house now and live with your boyfriend” after that she left.

Mina was so lost for her words. Her mind was out of state. It's too much for her to process. At last, she finally broke down her tears.

-//-

Suprise? Hehehe it's not like what you expect right? Anyway, like I told you, be prepare because we're gonna ride the scary roller coster. Have fun and enjoy the ride hehehe^^