[12]

Awkward silence hits them

Awkward silence hits them. Thick air were filled around them. Both still froze from what happen, don't know what to do. Both heart were beating fast.

"Hey chae, why are you standing here?" Dahyun greeted her then she saw Chaeyoung's eyes were on Mina.

Dahyun just notice Mina were there too. 'Will she get mad?' Dahyun thought while biting her lips, afraid that Chaeyoung might burst out in anger.

"Why are you here?" Chaeyoung broke the silence. Thought that she will get angry but confused was the evidence in her voice.

"Mina was with us the whole time" Dahyun carefully told her. Chaeyoung turn her head to Dahyun. "Really?!" Her eyes widen.

'No wonder that hoodie were really familiar' Chaeyoung frowned. She saw Mina still wear the bracelet that she gave years ago. Well both of them still wear the couple bracelets.

 Well both of them still wear the couple bracelets

(Chaeyoung's bracelet)

(Mina's bracelet)

Chaeyoung also notice that Mina dye her hair into blonde that makes her look even more beautiful since this is the first time she saw her blonde hair.

Again, the latter manage to make Chaeyoung fall in love with her. It's too fast and need some alone time as she found out Mina was near her the whole time. So she made her way to the front door, to get out from the thick air.

Dahyun was calling her but she just ignored her and went to the beach. Jihyo who just done taking shower, ran to the kitchen as soon as she heard Dahyun screamed Chaeyoung's name.

"What happen?!" She asked then realised Mina was there too. Now she understand. Jihyo knows that the cub need time to accept the information.

"Just let her be for a while" Jihyo went to Mina, patted her shoulder gently.

"You okay?" Mina slowly nodded. Her mind still occupied by Chaeyoung presence just now.

 Her mind still occupied by Chaeyoung presence just now

Chaeyoung let her feet sink in the water. The smell of the sea lingering around her nostrill. Hearing the sound of the wave splashing calms her down. Eyes were still focusing on the sea.

Her mind suddenly remembers the man's words when she was at the airport.

"You are actually upset with yourself not at her"

"Don't make the same mistake as me or else you might regret it"

She groan, pushing her fingertips through her shoulder length hair. She just remember her hair was also blonde, same as Mina.

'What is this? Is this what people called destiny? We even got the same hair colour'

When she was in her own world, a figure drop themselves beside Chaeyoung.

"So I heard that you finally met Mina again" the latter spoke, snapping out Chaeyoung from her thoughts.

"Never know she is your roommate" she replied.

Sana chuckles. "We're all sorry for not telling you" Chaeyoung shook her head. "No, don't be"

"I don't know what to say. I mean, we haven't meet with each other till now" Chaeyoung sighs. "It is kinda awkward to be honest"

"I know you still battling with yourself but just one thing, trust your heart. You already know the answer." Sana pointed to her chest.

"The answer to what?" The latter still confused. Sana mentally slapped herself.

'Geez this cub is sure are smart when it comes to business but stupid when it comes to love'

"Nothing, you'll know it eventually" Sana smiled. "Come on. Bet you haven't eat breakfast yet. Mina cook something for us" She turned her back and smirked when she saw her face changed upon hearing Mina's name.

Sana is sure that Chaeyoung still loves Mina. Afterall, the cub would do anything for her heck would even buy her an island.

The others are still eating their breakfast when Sana and Chaeyoung arrived. Jihyo pulled the poor cub to sit beside Mina since that's the only seat are available.

While Sana already took her seat besides her lover, leaving the flustered cub.

Only the sound of the utensils can be heard in the room.

"So any plan for today?" Nayeon broke the awkward silence. "How about we go the market?" Sana asked excitedly. She really wants to roam around to see one of the biggest market in Thailand, Chatuchak Market.

"Then it all set. We will be leaving in one hour"

"Chaeyoung" Jihyo called.

She turn her gaze to Jihyo and lift her eyebrow a bit.

"Don't give me another excuse to not joining us" Jihyo sharp gaze went through the younger soul.

Chaeyoung was a bit trembling and nodded right away. Mina who was beside her, secretly laughing after seeing the younger face.

One hour later, they eventually went out and head their way to Chatuchak Market.