[13]

Please read a/n at the end of this chapter and i really appreciate it if you state your opinion there :)

"This market is so big and they selles many item here!" Nayeon squealed. Her eyes sparkles when she saw street foods and gifts booth.

"I'll pair up with Nayeon and Mina" Sana already dragged them with her.

"Hey! What about me? I thought you're gonna partner up with me" Dahyun pouted.

"Oh don't be such a baby although you are a baby. It's just for today" Sana chasted a kiss on her cheek before she walk away with Nayeon.

"Don't forget to meet us back here" Jihyo shouted.

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung drag the sulky Dahyun with them to the gifts booth. So the rest of the girls will follow Jihyo.

Soon the younger line arrive. "Oh woah, they sell many things here" Dahyun amazed.

Chaeyoung giggles at her friend antics then continue to look around. She eyed on a silver heart-shape necklace with the letter M at the center.

It suddenly reminds her of Mina. She traced her fingers on the necklace delicately.

I need to be strong. After this holiday, i won't see her again.

Chaeyoung close her eyes, inhaling some fresh air and let it out to calm her down.

"Chaeyoung-ah, are you done yet?" Tzuyu peeking her head towards Chaeyoung.

"Yeah"

She then turned her head back to the necklace, battling with herself whether she should buy it or not.

Chaeyoung sighs heavily.

"C'mon lets go get some food"

They agreed to the youngest and let her lead them.