[4]

Please read the author note at the end of the chapter

Sana was battling with her own feelings when she read the text from her bestfriend, Jihyo. She don't know if it's a good thing but considered that Mina and Chaeyoung still isn't in good terms.

Without wasting any moment, she called Momo to come over her house. She need Momo's opinion too before making her own decision.

A moment later, Momo had arrived. She flopped herself on the couch, still need some explaination from Sana on why did she called when she was in the middle of having a movie marathon.

“Why did you call?”

“I need your opinion” she bit her lips.

“On what? Wait..are you having a fight with Dahyun?”

“What?! No! We're totally good” Sana said.

"It's about this" Sana shoved her phone to Momo.

Momo's eyes widened, "Are you kidding me?"

"Do I look like I'm messing around?" Sana scoffed.

"So what's your thought?"

Momo sighed, "Well, it's not a bad idea going on vacay with the girls but tagging Mina and Chaeyoung along, that would be the hardest part"

"But I kinda agree with Jihyo. Seeing Mina devastating everyday is killing me. I know down deep in their heart, they still love each other"

Sana looked at Momo in amazed. "This girl can be genius sometimes"

"Fine but we can't tell Mina about this yet or else she won't agree with us"

"So I'll text Jihyo that we agree" Sana took her phone and text Jihyo.

---

"Are you really sure about this, Jihyo?" Jeongyeon was worried if Chaeyoung might explode once she know that Mina would come along.

Jihyo sighed. “I am just trying to make things right. I had enough of it”

“Don't you want to see both of them happy?” Jihyo asked.

“Of course. Despite that I'm still upset with Mina but they deserve a second. I also had enough, seeing the pain for her eyes, makes me hurt as her bestfriend” Jeongyeon massaged her temple gently.

“I know how you feel. Besides, I'm worried about Chaeng's mental health” Jihyo suddenly spoke.

“Why? Is something wrong?” Jeongyeon getting worried after Jihyo suddenly talked about it.

“Last time I saw a bottle of pills but I don't know what pills is that because she hide it before I can ask”

“I'll try talk to her about that” Jeongyeon assured.

---

Mina was watching netflix when her bell house rings. She ignored it and focus back on the show. It became annoyed when it still rings straight for 30 seconds.

Mina groaned and paused the show. She cursed under her breath while walking to the door.

“I'm coming, I'm coming” She hissed. Mina opened the door, revealing her two bestfriend, grinning innocently when they know Mina was annoyed judging by the look.

“What you two idiot want?” Mina crossed her arms.

“Stop hiding from the sun and lets go out” Sana excitingly said.

Mina sighed, “I'm not in the mood”

“Oh come on! It will be fun!” Momo said.

“Now go and get dress. We will go to the mall in 10 minutes” Sana pushed Mina to her room.

Mina rolled her eyes and obliged. She can't do anything when the two of them force her.

Upon arriving to the mall, Mina lazily followed Sana and Momo behind them.

She followed them to the brandy stores. Mina is not the type of person that would spend her money on clothes. She rather spend it on food or vacation.

Right now, Mina was getting bored. She walked to her friends who were still picking clothes.

“Are you both done or not? I'm getting bored now” she whined.

“Just a little bit more and we're done” Momo said while her eyes still on the fancy clothes.

Mina sighed and went out from the store. She waiting for them while scrolling through her phone.

Since there were no interesting news, she keep her phone and focus on people's behavior.

“Mommy! Mommy! Can I get an ice cream?” A little boy's voice caught Mina's ears.

She looked at the boy and smile suddenly crept on her lips.

Cute” Mina thought.

Her smile vanished when she saw the face that she was longing to see.

The person walked upon to the boy and the mother, lifting him up.

“Let me buy you the ice cream” the person smiled.

“Chaeng, please don't pampered him too much” the mother said.

“It's just an ice cream” Chaeyoung shrugged and went to the parlour.

Luck was on Mina's side, Chaeyoung didn't notice her. If she did, the latter might run away again and she don't want that to happen.

And now her heart was racing, her thoughts was clouding with lots of question like was that her child? Did she married again? And the most important question, Does she still love me?

Mina was lost in her thought untill someone patted her shoulder.

“You okay?” Sana's eyes screaming the word worried.

“Yeah, I'm fine” Mina smiled but they aren't blind to know that was fake. Nonetheless, they let it pass and try to enjoy the day.

---

First of all I'm sorry for the late update and I know it's too short. It's not that I purposely do that but I'm lack of motivation. Writing isn't something easy. Only authors can related.

If someone who has been following me since the beginning, you must know that my mental health isn't in the best state.

I thought that I was getting better but turns out it wasn't. That is why I  wasn't in myself lately. Though that I already done with my exams but my anxiety won't tolerate with me.

Anyway, congrats to twice girlies for winning 4 trophies at MAMA although Mnet did them dirty same goes to other female idols.