[14]

Aight just wanna say, my twice oneshot book is already out just in case if you guys still don't know :) Also more upcoming drama are about to happen ;) Sorry if there any mistakes.

Two weeks already past and it's time for them to return to Korea. Of course they were a bit disappointed since they still want to stay there for another few days but work can't be abandon.

Things between Chaeyoung and Mina still haven't settle yet. Mina wanted to talk to the younger but she seems to avoided her everytime Mina tried to approached her.

The plane from Phuket Airport had just arrived to Incheon Airport. After getting their bags, they walk themselves to the exit door.

"It's lunch time now, how about we get something to eat before going home?" Sana suggested.

They all agreed except Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung wants to go home now. It's suffocate her because Mina is still with them. She tried her hard to avoid Mina for the past few days when they were in Thailand.

She knows that Mina tried to talked to her but she was too stubborn. She doesn't want to look weak in front of Mina.

"Chae...are you in?" Dahyun asked. All attention was on her now including Mina.

"Actually I-" Before Chaeyoung could finish her words, a small yet cute voice called her.

"MAMA!"

A boy run with his little feet towards Chaeyoung with a big smile on his face. Once she saw him, she immediately open her arms for him to hug.

"Hey buddy. I miss you" Chaeyoung hugged the boy tightly.

When Chaeyoung was in Thailand, they often face timing each other. The two become so attached after the day they first met.

"I miss you too, Mama"

The girls were shocked and confused at the sudden event.

Wait- that was the boy that i saw with Chae and another woman at the mall before? Mina's eyes were focusing on the boy.

"Dongjun-ah!"

They saw a woman ran to them with a panick face plastered on her face.

"Next time please wait for mommy" Rosé scolded her son.

"Sorry" he grinned cutely, still in Chaeyoung's embrace.